• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear
We appreciate your comments and your warning to BBBfx users

But I will tell you and others what I believe about USGfx, about this EA and about Alex :

About USGfx
This broker is preparing now for a cold-blooded massacre for the users of this EA, as providing a new liquidity provider does not take this long time, they just program how to make you lose your money and that is very easy to program , also, their are ready made software designed specially for mt4, can make the mt4 become slow or very slow or to hang it, other software can make mt4 function totally against you and against your EA, any EA, to make you lose your money, and a lot more.

About this EA:-
1 - This EA proved to be good, but only with some few brokers, you have to search a lot to find a good broker, to run the EA, make profit and the most important thing is to withdraw you profit, and it is not an easy experience, a lot of time and a lot of effort.
2 - If you are lucky to find a good broker to run this EA, in a very short time you will get back the price of the EA.

About Alex and his team:
2 - Alex is a good person, will not disappear, will not run away, and provides the possible support he can to clients and we hop he remains like this always.
4 - I can tell you, after long time in this bloody forex business, Alex and his team , are very good EA providers I have ever met, and I strongly believe they will stay in this market for a very long successful time.

I wish them and all of you , very profitable time.

Patrichia

Note : I invite readers here to read also what I wrote at the other EA called : Pagliani EA - as he had blown up all clients' accounts with his EA called Amper, then now came with this system , both systems were on his site, then when I attacked him after he has blown the accounts, he removed his amper EA totally from here and removed it too from his site. LADIES and GENTLEMEN , please be careful with him. DO NOT GIVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO THE SCAMMERS.

Thank You for all your support !
We all waiting for USGFX come back with all their new changes.

BumbleBeeFX vs USGFX

Round1: HFT Scalping 1:0
Round2: Scalping ratio above 20% 1:0
Round3: Trade limitatation above 3 min. 1:0
Round4: LP and Server changes....start Monday. :))

Listen up!
There is nothing wrong with BBFX! It is by far the best EA I have EVER come across. Alex has produced as far as I'm concerned "The Holy Grail". I have tried it out with some other brokers and it works wonders. The fail or success lies in finding the perfect broker. If you find a broker that accepts BBFX with no restrictions but have a big commission, take it! Of course the broker needs to be regulated.

I think that now when USGFX has regrouped, they will not be successful for us anymore. If you try, try small, small settings and if things work out, set it to higher risk and lot sizes. Don't get greedy folks!

Please all be very careful start trading against USGFX on Monday. As new LP changes, also trading server were changed, so there will be a lot to worry about.
Start with a small lot sizes and a min risk.

Will be testing them for a few days and will provide the Trading set, as soon finish testing. All BumbleBeeFx owner are always welcome to receive updates over support. !

Hello, everyone. I know you've all had mixed results here but here's my experience...
I've been following Alex and his Bumblebee 1.2 since mid December and now v1.3. I purchased v1.2 in late December. Alex was very helpful in getting me all set up. He answered most of my questions promptly and to the point. Alex answers are pretty concise. He doesn't expound to much so if you're looking for a pen pal, your out of luck. Almost all answers were already in the manual but I did have other ones that weren't and some things a just figured out on my own. I had some success with v1.2 (+$2200 Demo) but of course this was all around Christmas and New Years so I wasn't expecting much. I eagerly awaited v1.3 to come out and when it did, it was slow in producing any trades (about 4-5 trades a day) but I was still up an additional $2100 with v1.3. Even though I'm happy with $2k a week, last night I skyped to ask if there's any way to change the settings to produce more trades. He was short and to the point and said "It's all up to your broker and market conditions." I took that as a "no, just be patient". When I woke up this morning, my $20K demo account was up to $50K and now it's currently $79K. I know the USDCHF today was an anomaly but it certainly took advantage!!! Again, this is only a demo account as Alex strongly suggests to get the feel of the EA. I will still run this under demo for awhile longer, as much as it pains me to be missing out on all these potential profits. I want to take time to publicly thank Alex and his team. So far, it's lived up to everything promised to me. So, THANK YOU, ALEX !!! You've renewed my hope in making money in Forex! $$$$$$$ :)))))

Go home and sleep well with your f..... DEMO account.

Who wants to pay 1000 Dollar for a robot and trades with play-money?

I hate it when somebody tells about a Robot, where the success depends on milli-seconds, and playing with a DEMO account.

Yours

Go home and sleep well with your f..... DEMO account.

Who wants to pay 1000 Dollar for a robot and trades with play-money?

I hate it when somebody tells about a Robot, where the success depends on milli-seconds, and playing with a DEMO account.

Yours

Have you bought this EA? In my case I bought BBFX for 1000 bucks. I put it to work and today BBFX has cashed in 5.000USD in a month and this with USGFX, a broker with a lot of restrictions. This tells me that BBFX is an EA that has room to adapt and still earn a lot of money.

If you have not tried this EA for real, your comments are just a laugh!

One way to fight against Forex.com:
Open a large account and run BumbleBeeFX on Major news....you can make 40-80% + profit..and as a Regulated Broker, you can get your money back + profit !

Sorry! Forgot to "quote" to my last reply. Here it is.

The Pied Piper of Hameln

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!

Have you ever heard about the fairy tale "The Pied Piper of Hameln" ? It is about a man who had caught all rats in the town by playing his flute and walking into the next river. The rats followed him and got drowned and died.

I can find any player of this fairy tale in this thread again.

There is the Pied Piper named Alex.

He obiously the ONLY one who gains money here. Not on his account. This is an manipulated account who shows you what you want to see. Either Alex works for USGFX or he is payed by them, which is the same.

1. Alex, be honest, when you make so many money with your EA, why not selling it for for just 99 or even for free? Are you not the modern Robin Hood, THE rebell, who fight's against the big bad brokers? You would not need that money from selling your EA with all your profit from your well running account?

2. Your are the only one who shows an account with excellent profit. With the help of your USGFX friends? All other MyFxBook accounts were private ( not visible for me) or in loss.

Than we have another player of this fairy tale:

It is the flute named BumbleBeeFx. Oh, Jesus, the flute plays well. When I count all this people in this thread, who bought this EA, plus the unknown. You made good money, Alex.

The next big player in this story is the river where all the rats drowned and died, named USGFX. They drain your account after the made it attractive to you via Pied Piper Alex and his flute.

And finally we have the last player in this story: the RATS.

Please, guess who plays this part in this famous fairy tale? YOU !!!

For me, all that smells like a big scam!

I can only read it is not working, the account was terminated (even with 15 USD profit on a 100 USD account?), I can not withdraw, account frozen and you all pay 1000 USD for that?

If there is any, who made good profit, please provide a proof on FXBlue or MyFxBook. I do not mean you, Alex the Pied Piper.

Where is BigT? He got a free copy and reports nothing anymore.

I wonder, why you all do not see the this pattern here:

1. A lot of posts about this and that problem.
2. Followed by small advises by the Pied Piper
3. Another flow of posts follows.
4, Than Alex’s big statement, with solutions and hinds and help for this and that.

Than it starts again. But sometimes you can find in this pattern, just in the right place,

a. Suddenly, there is someone who makes profit, but does not show it(private)
b. Suddenly, there is someone, who made a withdraw, but can not proof it (Fake! Little Dog!)

And all this pattern is driven by Alex the Pied Piper. Again and again to make even more money, by selling his EA.

There are other solutions here at FPA, which proofed to work for many not just only for one.

Many Happy Trades

Jay

Last edited:
Yes, "VERY GOOD" advise.

Because we are all capable to open an LARGE account.

LOL
sorry m8 but with regards to your pied piper statement you are SOOOO wrong.....youre basically just saying that you never bought the ea so youre just speculating whether or not you can actually withdraw from USG.i cant speak for others,but i am not affiliated with alex in any way,and have made numerous successful withdrawals from USG(and other brokers i have got the software to work on with varying degrees of success).
what has happened with USG is that the liquidity provider that they were using is no longer prepared to allow us to trade on it,so USG found a different provider.now this will apparently be available to trade on monday,but is completely untested,and so alex quite rightly has cautioned us to run the ea at LOW RISK,which is prudent.
i cannot comment about bigT1,but lets be honest if he has found a good ECN broker that bumblebee works on do you honestly think he would be dumb enough to share the details of this on this open forum so that everyone would start to plunder that broker too?or maybe he would be smart enough to keep it QUIET.....
so in all honesty all you are doing is SPECULATING and not actually speaking from experience....
and WHY SHOULD I PROVIDE PROOF TO YOU that i have made successful withdrawals?thats my business m8!

This is a Danish that has never got the guts to invest in a very expensive EA. We who did and enjoy the results had the guts to risk buying this excellent EA, we are traders, he is not!

The reason for me not showing you my results is because it could mean that the IRS might find it really interesting to look at. My new broker is only for me, everyone else need to find their own playground, the best way to spread this hugely successful EA.

Oksenboel, you are a looser and you show it in the best possible way!

Raytonic

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!

Have you ever heard about the fairy tale "The Pied Piper of Hameln" ? It is about a man who had caught all rats in the town by playing his flute and walking into the next river. The rats followed him and got drowned and died.

I can find any player of this fairy tale in this thread again.

There is the Pied Piper named Alex.

He obiously the ONLY one who gains money here. Not on his account. This is an manipulated account who shows you what you want to see. Either Alex works for USGFX or he is payed by them, which is the same.

1. Alex, be honest, when you make so many money with your EA, why not selling it for for just 99 or even for free? Are you not the modern Robin Hood, THE rebell, who fight's against the big bad brokers? You would not need that money from selling your EA with all your profit from your well running account?

2. Your are the only one who shows an account with excellent profit. With the help of your USGFX friends? All other MyFxBook accounts were private ( not visible for me) or in loss.

Than we have another player of this fairy tale:

It is the flute named BumbleBeeFx. Oh, Jesus, the flute plays well. When I count all this people in this thread, who bought this EA, plus the unknown. You made good money, Alex.

The next big player in this story is the river where all the rats drowned and died, named USGFX. They drain your account after the made it attractive to you via Pied Piper Alex and his flute.

And finally we have the last player in this story: the RATS.

Please, guess who plays this part in this famous fairy tale? YOU !!!

For me, all that smells like a big scam!

I can only read it is not working, the account was terminated (even with 15 USD profit on a 100 USD account?), I can not withdraw, account frozen and you all pay 1000 USD for that?

If there is any, who made good profit, please provide a proof on FXBlue or MyFxBook. I do not mean you, Alex the Pied Piper.

Where is BigT? He got a free copy and reports nothing anymore.

I wonder, why you all do not see the this pattern here:

1. A lot of posts about this and that problem.
2. Followed by small advises by the Pied Piper
3. Another flow of posts follows.
4, Than Alex’s big statement, with solutions and hinds and help for this and that.

Than it starts again. But sometimes you can find in this pattern, just in the right place,

a. Suddenly, there is someone who makes profit, but does not show it(private)
b. Suddenly, there is someone, who made a withdraw, but can not proof it (Fake! Little Dog!)

And all this pattern is driven by Alex the Pied Piper. Again and again to make even more money, by selling his EA.

There are other solutions here at FPA, which proofed to work for many not just only for one.

Many Happy Trades

Jay

I can confirm one member has completed withdrawals of 20k from USGFX. Seen it with my own eyes. Again, I never had any contact with Alex and I don't have a BBFX copy (neither original nor cracked) but a similar EA and I don't have any interest in promoting that out of respect to the thread's OP. This doesn't mean I'm not going to file an FPA case against USGFX if they don't process any withdrawal of mine. But, hasn't happened yet. I predate every single contributor to this thread as an FPA member, so if this isn't enough confirmation for you, that's your own problem. As for the OP giving away free copies, I don't see a real reason for that.

Back