• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
sorry m8 but with regards to your pied piper statement you are SOOOO wrong.....youre basically just saying that you never bought the ea so youre just speculating whether or not you can actually withdraw from USG.i cant speak for others,but i am not affiliated with alex in any way,and have made numerous successful withdrawals from USG(and other brokers i have got the software to work on with varying degrees of success).
what has happened with USG is that the liquidity provider that they were using is no longer prepared to allow us to trade on it,so USG found a different provider.now this will apparently be available to trade on monday,but is completely untested,and so alex quite rightly has cautioned us to run the ea at LOW RISK,which is prudent.
i cannot comment about bigT1,but lets be honest if he has found a good ECN broker that bumblebee works on do you honestly think he would be dumb enough to share the details of this on this open forum so that everyone would start to plunder that broker too?or maybe he would be smart enough to keep it QUIET.....
so in all honesty all you are doing is SPECULATING and not actually speaking from experience....
and WHY SHOULD I PROVIDE PROOF TO YOU that i have made successful withdrawals?thats my business m8!

It's difficult to imagine that BBFX works with ECN brokers, because they use the same pricefeed as LMAX and have a similar latency. Arbitrage opportunities will be extremely rare and most likely unsuccesful. BBFX is designed to trade with a "slow" broker using pricefeed from a "fast" broker.

It's difficult to imagine that BBFX works with ECN brokers, because they use the same pricefeed as LMAX and have a similar latency. Arbitrage opportunities will be extremely rare and most likely unsuccesful. BBFX is designed to trade with a "slow" broker using pricefeed from a "fast" broker.
you would think that would be the case.....yet more speculation.....

sorry m8 but with regards to your pied piper statement you are SOOOO wrong.....youre basically just saying that you never bought the ea so youre just speculating whether or not you can actually withdraw from USG.i cant speak for others,but i am not affiliated with alex in any way,and have made numerous successful withdrawals from USG(and other brokers i have got the software to work on with varying degrees of success).
what has happened with USG is that the liquidity provider that they were using is no longer prepared to allow us to trade on it,so USG found a different provider.now this will apparently be available to trade on monday,but is completely untested,and so alex quite rightly has cautioned us to run the ea at LOW RISK,which is prudent.
i cannot comment about bigT1,but lets be honest if he has found a good ECN broker that bumblebee works on do you honestly think he would be dumb enough to share the details of this on this open forum so that everyone would start to plunder that broker too?or maybe he would be smart enough to keep it QUIET.....
so in all honesty all you are doing is SPECULATING and not actually speaking from experience....
and WHY SHOULD I PROVIDE PROOF TO YOU that i have made successful withdrawals?thats my business m8!

Dear Wildhore!

Your are the one most suspicous player. I guess you are an affiliate or some other Co Pied Piper!

Give me proof for succesful trading AND withdrawal. THEN we can meet here again !

Jay

This is a Danish that has never got the guts to invest in a very expensive EA. We who did and enjoy the results had the guts to risk buying this excellent EA, we are traders, he is not!

The reason for me not showing you my results is because it could mean that the IRS might find it really interesting to look at. My new broker is only for me, everyone else need to find their own playground, the best way to spread this hugely successful EA.

Oksenboel, you are a looser and you show it in the best possible way!

Raytonic

Hey Raytonic!

Are you also an affiliate Pied Piper!

In a post, another one wanted to sell his BBFX! Because it is working so good ?

Give me a proof of trading and withdrawal. Nobody does it, except the Pied Piper himself. And this accoutn is scam. As Jarora posted, it is only a trial account. Nobody can never take money from that. Maybe Alex the Piper can. But I DO NOT accept this proof.

And whom do you call a looser? I do not need to betray others with fake results. I subscribed to a signal and make good profit with them. No, it is not the Account Doubler BS.

Jay

Dear Amin!

ONE member got paid? Really ONE ! This is AMAZING !

I guess hundreds have bought this EA and ONE got paid. How nice.

And you can proof this with your written words? You have seen it? How?

Jay

Last edited:
Hey Raytonic!

Are you also an affiliate Pied Piper!

In a post, another one wanted to sell his BBFX! Because it is working so good ?

Give me a proof of trading and withdrawal. Nobody does it, except the Pied Piper himself. And this accoutn is scam. As Jarora posted, it is only a trial account. Nobody can never take money from that. Maybe Alex the Piper can. But I DO NOT accept this proof.

And whom do you call a looser? I do not need to betray others with fake results. I subscribed to a signal and make good profit with them. No, it is not the Account Doubler BS.

Jay

I have not made a withdrawal yet from USGFX but I did on my Forex.com (USD952 in profits) when they stopped the account after one day of trading. I deposited USD1000 (from my CC) and got back every cent of both deposit and profit (USD1000+952=1952). Of course it took some time but I got the money.

Dear Wildhore!

Your are the one most suspicous player. I guess you are an affiliate or some other Co Pied Piper!

Give me proof for succesful trading AND withdrawal. THEN we can meet here again !

Jay
ur an idiot.....and youre also accusing amin of somehow being involved in this 'conspiracy'?that just shows how much of an idiot you really are.....i dont need to prove anything to you.sorry.youre basically accusing not just myself,but raytonic and amin as well and calling us all liars...are we affiliates?do we really care what you think?i mean sorry raytonic but he will not accept your word that you actually made profit of $952 on forex.com,neither will he probably accept that i made $285 odd in 10 minutes before they shut me down too,as well as making over $2k with certain other brokers,and im not going to say how much ive made with USG he would **** himself...,no this is a total conspiracy and he is the only one not a part of it apparently.....get real jay.tell you what how about you provide me with proof about how much money you have made with your signal provider(and what particular signal provider it is) and i will consider showing you how much I have made.....

Last edited:
To oksenboel in a language he can understand:

Jag förstår varför du inte tror på oss som faktiskt köpt BBFX. Resultated som BBFX har presterat har ingen annan EA gjort för mig tidigare. Jag har letat i över 5 år efter en EA och nu har jag hittat den och köpt den. Att jag skulle vara jobba ihop med Alex för att "lura" av människor pengar är långsökt. Jag är bara en otroligt nöjd ägare till BBFX 1.3.

Utmaningen med BBFX är att hitta en broker som BBFX gillar förutom de som redan nämnts. Jag testar nya brokers just nu och det går bra.

BBFX fungerar och jag är supernöjd och inget kan få mig att sluta använda den. Du borde vara mer öppen för vad BBFX verkligen klarar av.

Raytonic (från Sverige)

Back