• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear Amin!

ONE member got paid? Really ONE ! This is AMAZING !

I guess hundreds have bought this EA and ONE got paid. How nice.

And you can proof this with your written words? You have seen it? How?

Jay

Dear Jay,

To answer your questions, yes I have seen it. How? With my eyes, I obviously can't see with other body parts, would be nice though if you have the ability to do so. How can you be sure I'm honest? Well, as mentioned before, if you don't believe me that's your own problem. BTW, what's your interest in all of this? Have you been scammed by the seller of the EA, if yes please present proof? Do you even have a copy? If not, what's your interest? Warning poor traders from being scammed? Well you need a proof for that. Since you're questioning everyone's agenda, I think it's time for everyone to question yours, no? Oh don't get me wrong by the way, it's really healthy to doubt, but when you're presented with traders who did get paid, you still can't believe that? 700 posts from affiliates? That BBFX guy must be a marketing wiz damn it.

ur an idiot.....and youre also accusing amin of somehow being involved in this 'conspiracy'?that just shows how much of an idiot you really are.....i dont need to prove anything to you.sorry.youre basically accusing not just myself,but raytonic and amin as well and calling us all liars...are we affiliates?do we really care what you think?i mean sorry raytonic but he will not accept your word that you actually made profit of $952 on forex.com,neither will he probably accept that i made $285 odd in 10 minutes before they shut me down too,as well as making over $2k with certain other brokers,and im not going to say how much ive made with USG he would **** himself...,no this is a total conspiracy and he is the only one not a part of it apparently.....get real jay.tell you what how about you provide me with proof about how much money you have made with your signal provider(and what particular signal provider it is) and i will consider showing you how much I have made.....

Hey let's keep this a civilized chat ;), don't wanna call the AsstMod to this thread. Btw, I absolutely love that you have been called "Dear Wildhore!" in post #684. That was hilarious actually.

Guys please don't PM me requesting what EA I'm personally using, as mentioned before, I have no interest in promoting any similar EA due to respect to BBFX seller. Google is your best friend, I'm not.

Guys please don't PM me requesting what EA I'm personally using, as mentioned before, I have no interest in promoting any similar EA due to respect to BBFX seller. Google is your best friend, I'm not.

Thank You Amin, for all your threats here...some people questioning about withdrawals....since you are a Master here, I can show you more than a 20 withdrawals from different accounts, amounts from $1000-$50 000.

I can share screen via TeamViewer, login to account to prove it, also will do another withdrawal , while sharing screen with you....

Regards,
Alex.

Thank You Amin, for all your threats here...some people questioning about withdrawals....since you are a Master here, I can show you more than a 20 withdrawals from different accounts, amounts from $1000-$50 000.

I can share screen via TeamViewer, login to account to prove it, also will do another withdrawal , while sharing screen with you....

Regards,
Alex.

No need for that for 2 reasons. First, I already have live confirmations of withdrawals from USGFX from 3 BBFX users. Second, if there were any withdrawal problems, we would have seen some in the "scam alerts" folder or at least on USGFX's review page. To be completely honest, I was one of the first to doubt you and your USGFX account and I said to BBFX user it was a demo account, and I'm still questioning how would a live account with a regulated broker would have the name BumbleBeeFX, but either way, I have seen the completed withdrawals with my own eyes, and that's good enough for me.

I can claim that I got my withdrawal from USGFX too. I started with $123 in cent account, or $12,300 as it shows in cent account. Within a month at 20% risk, I was able to boost that to $286000 or $2860. I was able to withdraw $2000 cash or $200000 as in cent account straight to my bank account as a wire transfer.

Hi Alex,

I have sent you an email and message on Skype requesting the Settings File for USGFX. I have also sent you messages a few weeks ago containing other questions but haven't had a response/reply for quite some time so now I am reaching out to you in the forums. Could you please reply to my skype messages. The first name of my skype name is: Hamish

Back