• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
this is the response i got from live chat
sorry to cause any inconvenience to you we have no actual time frame to this action what we can tell is wait for their's correspond , your support and patient is very important to us .
so it may well be a little longer than anticipated....

however they have also said
it would happen any min from now , keep eyes on your incoming mail once your account back in service our system automatically send an email regarding to situation

I have not made a withdrawal yet from USGFX but I did on my Forex.com (USD952 in profits) when they stopped the account after one day of trading. I deposited USD1000 (from my CC) and got back every cent of both deposit and profit (USD1000+952=1952). Of course it took some time but I got the money.

Dear Raytonic!

I thank you for your honest reply!

Positive: you made almost 100% one one day
Negative: you got only 952 out. That means your BBFX robot is payed = zero profit.

EVEN MORE NEGATIVE: no f.....g proof at all. Like all the other fakes, I can read here.

Jay

Dear Jay,

To answer your questions, yes I have seen it. How? With my eyes, I obviously can't see with other body parts, would be nice though if you have the ability to do so. How can you be sure I'm honest? Well, as mentioned before, if you don't believe me that's your own problem. BTW, what's your interest in all of this? Have you been scammed by the seller of the EA, if yes please present proof? Do you even have a copy? If not, what's your interest? Warning poor traders from being scammed? Well you need a proof for that. Since you're questioning everyone's agenda, I think it's time for everyone to question yours, no? Oh don't get me wrong by the way, it's really healthy to doubt, but when you're presented with traders who did get paid, you still can't believe that? 700 posts from affiliates? That BBFX guy must be a marketing wiz damn it.

Dear Amin!

Of, course you saw it with your eyes. What a stupid answer !

How did you see it? Where you in the same bank when the transfer came in? Did you see any bankroll? Did you see it on MyFxBook? Come on, do not answer so stupidly.

What drives me crazy? I hate scam! I hate fake! I hate swindle!
This forum is to warn people from affiliates like you. Saying something wihtout ANY proof.
This forum is to protect people from giving money to scammers.
I was so many times betrayed, that I will fight against any other cheater.

No trades on Alex the Pied Piper's account since 18th February. Alone this tells me enough!

It is not about 700 posts from affiliates. It is about about the few positive posts. These are from affiliates.

Suddenly, there is one where BBFX worked, when it did not work for all others
Suddenly, there is one, who get payed, when all other accounts were terminated, frozen a.s.o.

Just shut up, when you can not proof your words. Otherwise it is just fraud for me, and proofs that your are just another affiliate!

I will continue to fight UNTIL I see proofs of successful trading AND withdrawal. But NOT from the Rat Catcher himself.

Jay

BLABLABLA ! Hot air!

Give us a proof ! Light us up!

With any other EA I can see tons of MyFxBook accounts, which are visible for all. But not here. SCAM-ALERT !!!

Jay

Dear Amin!

How did you see it? Where you in the same bank when the transfer came in? Did you see any bankroll? Did you see it on MyFxBook? Come on, do not answer so stupidly.

This forum is to warn people from affiliates like you. Saying something wihtout ANY proof.

No trades on Alex the Pied Piper's account since 18th February. Alone this tells me enough!

It is not about 700 posts from affiliates. It is about about the few positive posts. These are from affiliates.

Suddenly, there is one, who get payed, when all other accounts were terminated, frozen a.s.o.

Just shut up, when you can not proof your words. Otherwise it is just fraud for me, and proofs that your are just another affiliate!

I will continue to fight UNTIL I see proofs of successful trading AND withdrawal. But NOT from the Rat Catcher himself.

Jay
not being funny here m8 but from my understanding amin takes great pleasure in bringing down scam brokers.plus he is a sergeant on this forum.every post ive ever read he has always spoken honestly and truthfully.and basically youre accusing him of being an affiliate.honest to god im choking back the laughter....anyway i threw down the gauntlet to you to prove to me the signal service you are sooo profitable on,and in return i will show you PROOF of withdrawals.....but as yet you have chosen not to accept the challenge.so until you are ready to eat your words i have no more time for you.

of course the irony here is that should you decide to accept my challenge,and are suitably convinced,then i would expect you to post on this forum confirming this.and some people might think that that is a conspiracy in itself that you who were sooo outspoken in the negative,and changed his opinion so drastically when confronted with indisputible evidence(or so YOU say) is in turn an obvious affiliate for bumblebee for attempting to play the double bluff game.i mean where will it all end?its all kinda stupid.there have been enough people on here that have at various stages basically given an honest and true appraisal of what has been happening(at least to my unaffiliated eyes),we have shared concerns,and watched this piece of software develop to compensate for USG rules regarding scalping.i dont think ive actually seen any blatant attempts to try to sell this ea,we have had to deal with a changeable broker(although honest to date)and have had to adapt accordingly.this ea isnt for people who like to 'set and forget',you have to really think outside the box to make this successful.
one question i have for you.if you honestly believe that bumblebee is a scam as you are claiming,then why on earth wouldnt bigT1 endorse that opinion?or are you going to start calling him an affiliate too?

Dear Raytonic!

I thank you for your honest reply!

Positive: you made almost 100% one one day
Negative: you got only 952 out. That means your BBFX robot is payed = zero profit.

EVEN MORE NEGATIVE: no f.....g proof at all. Like all the other fakes, I can read here.

Jay

I'm enjoying my earned money. What money do you enjoy?

BLABLABLA ! Hot air!

Give us a proof ! Light us up!

With any other EA I can see tons of MyFxBook accounts, which are visible for all. But not here. SCAM-ALERT !!!

Jay

Ok mr. Einstein
Please enlighten me and show me your proof that this is a scam!
Maybe I'll open my eyes and realize that everything was a dream, like all withdrawals I made with other brokers.
Of course you will ask for the proof. What do you need?? Bank statement? Withdrawal receipt.
Hehe, nice try.
On provocative way you are trying to get all the information about suitable brokers for BBFX.
That is a long and hard work process which is very profitable at the end.
Btw I can see that you are active on this thread from very first day which tells me that your intention is just to milk this information.

Dear Amin!

Jay

Oh you will get this stupid's answer pretty soon since you can't be civilized. And you're talking about proof. Well I asked you for a proof that BBFX is a scam. Where's your proof? Fight and get your proof before coming trolling around with some vague statements. There hasn't been one single complaint about the guy on the FPA. Why would I even try to call it a scam?

Guys please I request you only answer relevant questions. This thread is going off course. Anyone who wishes to post proof, it's his own choice, otherwise no one is required to. Seems that some people even if they used the EA and made withdrawals and spent the money still call it a scam.

Back