• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear BumbleBeeFx followers.

Thank you all for support and we working hard to get fix all problems with USGFX. All you may receive email from USGFX about re-activating accounts, please be careful !
We detected Negative slippages up to 38 pips, during the news and pointed to USGFX support. Hope get it fixed.
So if you start trading, use EA with smallest Risk and lots for a few days, till we create a best possible sets for Trading.

PS>

There is few websites offering BumbleBeeFx for cheap price, without datafeed (which is worthless), even a Skype support: bumblebeefx-ru, using my name Alex Schmidt, please be aware !
Those sites has no affiliation with BumbleBeeFX in ANY way !
And Skype support: bumblebeefx-ru, using my name Alex Schmidt, is a SCAM !

Is USGFX the only possible broker? Did you finish your announced tests with other brokers?

hmm looks like USG website now down....its like how could you guys possibly know that we could try to get 36 pips negative slippage without u noticing.....i mean honest to god with this many eyes watching?

hmm looks like USG website now down....its like how could you guys possibly know that we could try to get 36 pips negative slippage without u noticing.....i mean honest to god with this many eyes watching?

I think it has to do with maintenance. My back office did not show the the new accounts I was given instead of our old ones. The account balances were also wrong. They told me yesterday that they were fixing this issue. Maybe this is the reason.

I think it has to do with maintenance. My back office did not show the the new accounts I was given instead of our old ones. The account balances were also wrong. They told me yesterday that they were fixing this issue. Maybe this is the reason.
i must admit the words incompetent and naive do actually spring to mind ur not wrong!ok so site back up.i must admit im not dipping my toes in until this is sorted-38 pip negative slippage will KILL any account....

Last edited:
Hello,

Consider same VPS MT4 run original BumbleBeeFX on two different USGFX accounts, in order to support slippage discussion I can show a compared trades between them:

The two pictures show quite well the Slippage of are talking Alex.

The big issue is that this slippage can exceed too much during News event and bad affects the trades...

Dear BumbleBeeFx followers.

Thank you all for support and we working hard to get fix all problems with USGFX. All you may receive email from USGFX about re-activating accounts, please be careful !
We detected Negative slippages up to 38 pips, during the news and pointed to USGFX support. Hope get it fixed.
So if you start trading, use EA with smallest Risk and lots for a few days, till we create a best possible sets for Trading.

PS>

There is few websites offering BumbleBeeFx for cheap price, without datafeed (which is worthless), even a Skype support: bumblebeefx-ru, using my name Alex Schmidt, please be aware !
Those sites has no affiliation with BumbleBeeFX in ANY way !
And Skype support: bumblebeefx-ru, using my name Alex Schmidt, is a SCAM !

Alex. Please tell us clients that reside in the US that Gain Capital terminated in our first day of trading is being done. We are left out in the cold with an EA that can't be traded. Is there any progress in helping us out? I know you're busy with all the changes with USGFX but any info directed at helping us out would be much appreciated. I've tried Skype messaging you numerous times with no response. Thanks.

Hi,

I do not know if you've noticed but now standard account (previously, which was a mini) is an ECN account with a very large spred (EUR / USD - 3 pips).
Sorry but scalping with a leverage of 1: 100 is very difficult - small position can be opened. Besides, you may like it is now ECN account may not need to keep an open position for 3 minutes (although who knows if it is not more effective method)

USGFX live chat support confirmed me that the new Account is ECN with Leverage 1:100.

What mean this in term of trade Alex? We have to stop the USGFX game..?

Last edited:
USGFX live chat support confirmed me that the new Account is ECN with Leverage 1:100.

What mean this in term of trade Alex? We have to stop the USGFX game..?

Most of us noticed, that leverage were changed to 1:100. Will get BumbleBeeFX work with new USGFX rules and regulations :)...with a new Set file you can increase the Max orders and Risk up to 25-40%.

Also:

Noticed only on USDCAD
INFO: [!!!] Negative slippage [SELL]: 8.4 points (requested price: 1.2439, actual price: 1.243)

Getting Better :)..from 38 to 8...

The good news is, there is no 3 min limitations :))

Made a 3 trades today...all positive...will keep test till end of this week and keep you posted...

Happy Trades !

Back