• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Most of us noticed, that leverage were changed to 1:100. Will get BumbleBeeFX work with new USGFX rules and regulations :)...with a new Set file you can increase the Max orders and Risk up to 25-40%.

Also:

Noticed only on USDCAD
INFO: [!!!] Negative slippage [SELL]: 8.4 points (requested price: 1.2439, actual price: 1.243)

Getting Better :)..from 38 to 8...

The good news is, there is no 3 min limitations :))

Made a 3 trades today...all positive...will keep test till end of this week and keep you posted...

Happy Trades !

Thanks Alex for the update.

Reading your words seem that the conversion of new LP accounts in ECN is not relevant for the BumbleBeeFX work... Is correct??

Please reply

Last edited:
Most of us noticed, that leverage were changed to 1:100. Will get BumbleBeeFX work with new USGFX rules and regulations :)...with a new Set file you can increase the Max orders and Risk up to 25-40%.

Also:

Noticed only on USDCAD
INFO: [!!!] Negative slippage [SELL]: 8.4 points (requested price: 1.2439, actual price: 1.243)

Made a 3 trades today...all positive...will keep test till end of this week and keep you posted...

Happy Trades !

The recent development with USGFX could be seen as a total brake down for BBFX but do you know what, I think that Alex with his crew has decided to maximize BBFX and in the end of the day will be successful on most brokers instead of one or two. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Also:

Noticed only on USDCAD

Happy Trades !

For BBFX beginners: How to open an ECN account with USGFX? Can you send the promised account opening link? What are the other well working brokers allowing withdrawal? Forex.com apparently not!!

For BBFX beginners: How to open an ECN account with USGFX? Can you send the promised account opening link? What are the other well working brokers allowing withdrawal? Forex.com apparently not!!

Forex.com will send your money plus your earnings back. I got my money back from them BUT they close your account from trading pretty fast when they see that you use BBFX. If you ask for a withdrawal by phone they will do it but it takes a week or two.

Also:

Noticed only on USDCAD

Happy Trades !

I didn't get to e-mail the usfgx the new type of account. How can I do to open this type account?

If yu havnt had an email you are one of the lucky ones, keep quiet and keep making profits :cool:

I'm not happy. For better results if I don't have to be kept open for trading for more than three minutes.

I asked the customer service. They was told that my current account must comply with the three-minute rule.

I'm not happy. For better results if I don't have to be kept open for trading for more than three minutes.

I asked the customer service. They was told that my current account must comply with the three-minute rule.

3 min rules is Gone !...Please use default setting from BB.1.3

Make sure minimize your risk this few days....USGFX still doing changes...

A system that is accurate in any market condition? Well sounds too good to be true, but then again, never say never. I would like to see some real reviews of their system, and how it has performed over time. Maybe I can put some of my investments with their system, but never everything. I guess it's always good to try new things as long as there is proof of results.

Dear Alex,
I have purchased your EA for $999.00 and have yet to receive it. I have reached out via the contact form on your website as well as multiple attempts via Skype (the method that you keep assuring us all that we should use to get in touch) and in a private message on this very forum. I understand that you are busy, but it has been stated before that you have actually hired a customer service/support employee to help lighten the load a bit. Perhaps this is not true and was only speculation. The fact that I have not even received the software that I have paid handsomely for, let alone the license that I will still need to wait even longer to get, is steadily becoming more and more concerning. The reason that I am posting on the FPA forum is because you seem to actually monitor it to some extent, and I thought that I could have a little bit more luck here. I hope to hear from you soon so we can get all of this business sorted out. My skype name is "danielsunday22". I also have my order number and password should you need it. Thank you for your time.

Back