• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Moderation Team Note: dansun25 edited his post. The forums anti-spam software spotted some keywords that could possibly be related to spam and moderated the most. He then repossted the same content several times and the software put those posts into the moderation queue. After each new posting was moderated, a message was displayed stating that the post was going into the queue.

yes thats what i thought.thanks for the update

I ran BBFX today on my new server account with the set files supplied and I got requotes on every trade, almost every trade was a loss.

Please contact USGFX Support for a Requotes, we don't have control over Brokers actions....

Watching Alex account move up and away compared to our results in the gutter, I accept nothing else than he let us know EXACTLY his settings and setup are. I want you (Alex) to show us this because I feel frustrated right now and I'm not the only one. I know that results may vary but if we are at the same VPS location and the same settings, we should get about the same results as you have but we don't right now.

A very detailed settings description would be very crucial right now for everyone and for the long term success of your product of which I really think is great!

Thanks!

Well good luck to you. Please do share your experience with us once you have it all setup. I really want know how it works for other people besides Alex. I know his account is doing great, but a few others here are still getting off quotes with the new LP. If you do not mind can you tell me are you going with USGFX and are you using Alfa package with Ultrafx VPS.

Thank you and I will be sure to do so. I am not going with USGFX since they do not accept US Residents, but I am on the Alfa package with Ultrafx VPS.

Please contact USGFX Support for a Requotes, we don't have control over Brokers actions....

Alex are you not using USGFX with the UltrarFX VPS and the same set file that you provide to everyone else using USGFX Broker. if it is then we should have at least some trades that are close to yours. Robyn19 did not even get 1 trade that was positive or even close to your success. If this is the case then it is kind of hopeless to spend 1000 dollars on EA. It would be nice to let people know what broker +vps and setting that you are using so we could get at least some what of same results as you.

well this has been an interesting day.from a purely intellectual point of view a few questions need to be asked here.
firstly it appears its not just me getting OFF QUOTES.robyn pointed out as well that just about every trade had them too on his account.so the first question is for alex.if you are showing such steady progress again,are you running the ea on the old server,or possibly even a demo account to explain the non existence of off quotes for your test?
the next one is the real concern for me.with the old LP,we started to get a delay of around 4 seconds for our trades which was too high,but since the move to the new server/LP,all the tricks are now coming out of the bag it seems.we have experienced high negative slippage(which alex brought to our attention),and now at least 2 of us are getting OFF QUOTES for every trade.whats next?for those of us that have painstakingly waded though broker after broker trying to find those needles in haystacks that actually work well,we have become accustomed to ALL the DODGY tricks employed to relieve us of our money.i think the only thing left is REQUOTES,we have had everything else.were it not for alex and his diligence in pursuing USG into sorting things out,we would have given up on this broker by now.(and incidentally it is not something to pass off to your support).so the question arises who is actually attempting to play these naive games on battle hardened traders such as ourselves in the hope that we wouldnt actually notice within MINUTES what was going on-is it the broker or the liquidity providers themselves responsible for such shenanigans?
in all honesty i dont have the answer to this question,but if it is the broker who is responsible for this,then why werent they playing the same games before?

I'm on a Beta setup with Ultrafx VPS.

Please remember here that we had had these exact same issues with the BBFX EA right from the beginning. I agree its very frustrating to say the least because not only are the trades not the same,
but many missed trades as well. I have 3 different accounts at USG FX running on one Ultra VPS and I dont get the same trades. Today Alex had 29 trades when I checked his My Fx Book account and I
had 17, so go figure and mine lost some money, not much but I didnt get the profit that he got.

I also have a Gama version Ultra VPS that I have up graded to 8 gigs of Ram from 4 gigs, which is an experiment but so far its no better at a much higher cost. One day about 2 months back on a AUDUSD news report at 19:30 EST, this Bumblebee FX guy on My Fx Book got +58 pips on that trade and I got +29 pips, so why was that. Well I realized after the fact that I was running 5 platforms at the same time on 3 gigs of Ram, and he was only running one account on one platform, which obviously made a difference.

Please remember here that we had had these exact same issues with the BBFX EA right from the beginning. I agree its very frustrating to say the least because not only are the trades not the same,
but many missed trades as well. I have 3 different accounts at USG FX running on one Ultra VPS and I dont get the same trades. Today Alex had 29 trades when I checked his My Fx Book account and I
had 17, so go figure and mine lost some money, not much but I didnt get the profit that he got.

I also have a Gama version Ultra VPS that I have up graded to 8 gigs of Ram from 4 gigs, which is an experiment but so far its no better at a much higher cost. One day about 2 months back on a AUDUSD news report at 19:30 EST, this Bumblebee FX guy on My Fx Book got +58 pips on that trade and I got +29 pips, so why was that. Well I realized after the fact that I was running 5 platforms at the same time on 3 gigs of Ram, and he was only running one account on one platform, which obviously made a difference.

Are you getting off quotes or just missing trades compared to Alex account?

Watching Alex account move up and away compared to our results in the gutter, I accept nothing else than he let us know EXACTLY his settings and setup are. I want you (Alex) to show us this because I feel frustrated right now and I'm not the only one. I know that results may vary but if we are at the same VPS location and the same settings, we should get about the same results as you have but we don't right now.

A very detailed settings description would be very crucial right now for everyone and for the long term success of your product of which I really think is great!

Thanks!

Yes..we have same VPS..same software..same Broker....USGFX...I did sent per request all my settings...should be the same results.....but USGFX has many servers and accounts, so results may be different.
Currency Pairs ( using only 5) also a result of difference in Trading....So, please check your settings, and if there any difference, you can contact USGFX support...we have no control over market or Brokers...

Back