• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
The Privious LP...Boston Prime ...is gone....USGFX changed over 2 weeks new 2 LP....first were with ECN, reason we all getting 1:100 Leverage and ECN accounts...as soon they see a BumbleBee, LP left :))
and now USGFX changed to a new LP...reason all servers getting slow..offquotes , requotes, due to new LP...USGFX still working on servers today....
Disconnected accounts today, hope will get back tomorrow....

So let's give them some time to fix a problems, if still same trading issues, will move on to another Broker...

sounds good to me....thanks alex....all we are doing is pointing out issues!!
actually if this indeed comes to pass you may be better off privately sharing the broker via skype,instead of on public forum....to all subscribers....

Last edited:
I think by contact agent they mean IB person that we all signed under to get the ECN Account maybe Alex knows who he is since he is the one who provided the IB number that we used when we open the account with USGFX,

I sent in my request code via skype and email lets see how long it takes before i get.

Three positive trades so far with no negatives. Once I have a little more progress (especially some news-time trading) I will be sure to update this forum on my results. One caveat, though: my broker is unregulated so withdrawals may be an issue. Until I am sure that I can actually retrieve my funds, I will not disclose which broker I am using for the safety of anyone who might feel the impulse to jump onto a possibly sinking ship!
Hey Dansun25 how is everything going with you anymore trades, everything working out for. Any problems or issues?

Hey Dansun25 how is everything going with you anymore trades, everything working out for. Any problems or issues?

Hey There, well the trades following the initial three were good until a couple of them lost all profits that had been gained, but then two lucky trades put my account up to +45%. I guess if the broker is going to shut me down then I will find out soon enough if things keep going well. I have not tried to withdraw any money yet so I will keep you updated on how that goes with this unregulated broker (risky business). I will also be opening another account with a different broker to see how things go. If I find anything that I can be fairly sure of I will be sure to let you know on here.

Best,

Daniel

Yesterday...

aabb.png

Hi,

I am interested in BumbleBeeFX's software.

I would like to hear from anybody with their experiences (positive and negative) about the software, it's application (getting it up and running), and how it performed in real live trading.

Were there broker issues?? (I do not use a broker who runs their own 'book' as counterparty to my trades)

Looking forward to your replies.

Jon

Hey There, well the trades following the initial three were good until a couple of them lost all profits that had been gained, but then two lucky trades put my account up to +45%. I guess if the broker is going to shut me down then I will find out soon enough if things keep going well. I have not tried to withdraw any money yet so I will keep you updated on how that goes with this unregulated broker (risky business). I will also be opening another account with a different broker to see how things go. If I find anything that I can be fairly sure of I will be sure to let you know on here.

Best,

Daniel
Thanks for the update, congrats on your profit.Good luck and i hope you can withdraw your profits.

Hi,

I am interested in BumbleBeeFX's software.

I would like to hear from anybody with their experiences (positive and negative) about the software, it's application (getting it up and running), and how it performed in real live trading.

Were there broker issues?? (I do not use a broker who runs their own 'book' as counterparty to my trades)

Looking forward to your replies.

Jon
well its all on this thread!!!!

Back