• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
According to the report BBFX has not traded since the 11th. There is definately something wrong here.

According to the report BBFX has not traded since the 11th. There is definately something wrong here.

I would love to be trading with BBFX, but cannot at the moment due to datafeed client issues. My data feed is still not showing any price data in the ask, bid or seconds fields despite three server restarts this week. I tried changing servers by pressing the top middle button about 50 times (no exaguration) but this did not solve the issue either.

USGFX had allot of server problems the trades were not closing it too 45 min for my trades to close. i spoke with support via chat and this is what they told me.
USGFX-EN: sorry at this moment we can not close the trade for you. but please record all the trade loss and we will be sure to value you back.

Has anyone ever used the highly advertised trading robots successfully? To me most are nothing more but scams and as such, it is quite difficult to trust any that you come across. Juts looking for a case in life example of a person who actually used a trading robot that proved to be as advertised.

I buy this robot, pay and nothing respond from us... I think I loss my money... pay but dont get the EA until now.. since 2 days ago :(

Prove payment:

Screen Shot 2015-03-19 at 9.14.55 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-19 at 9.15.13 AM.png

I buy this robot, pay and nothing respond from us... I think I loss my money... pay but dont get the EA until now.. since 2 days ago :(

View attachment 19007View attachment 19008

I wouldn't worry if I were you. It might take a couple of days, but you will get your BBFX robot. Alex is very approachable, helpful and I understand quite busy at the moment fixing some issues. Don't stress about it, I am sure you will receive the Bumblebee robot which you paid for :)

Has anyone ever used the highly advertised trading robots successfully? To me most are nothing more but scams and as such, it is quite difficult to trust any that you come across. Juts looking for a case in life example of a person who actually used a trading robot that proved to be as advertised.
well im a real live case of someone that uses this software and has made good money

Back