• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Capital Trust Markets - CapitalTrustMarkets.com - Possible Scam Alert

I am having an issue with a company
The time has come to put an end to Reza Mokhtarian's attempted reign of terror.

Anyone who can't get paid what they are legitimately owed needs to have a chat with the NZ Serious Fraud office as well as the Canadian RCMP. Don't delay. The longer you wait, the more chance there is of the money disappearing forever.

Reza Moktarian, owner of Capital Trust Markets still has not honored his clients' fund withdrawal requests. Not even the deposits (not to mention profits).

He and CTM does not even respond to client inquiries. Obviously, Mr. Reza Mokhtarian has chosen the path of a despised, hated, low-life, scumbag thief.

It is very unfortunate that an Iranian immigrant robs the citizens of his accepting country, which had given shelter to him and his family. It is more unfortunate his actions will make people distrust other honest Iranian people.

Mr. Mokhtarian is a SHAME of Iran, and all Persian people.

I am sure his daughter XXXX, and his wife XXXX will be very proud of 'daddy' who has become a white collar criminal who puts the bread on the dinner table bought from STOLEN MONEY earned by the blood and sweat of other hard-working people: HIS VICTIMS.

Moderation Team Note: NEVER post the names of innocent family members, especially children. If this happens again, the person posting the information will be permanently banned without warning.

P.S. Open message to Mr. Mokhtarian, Shame of all Persians: Not only your daughter, but all her elementary school, high school and college classmates will be informed that her father is a low-life thief who pays her daughter's schooling from stolen money. And it will be all over social media even before she goes to kindergarten. And it is not an empty promise, like yours...

Reza Mokhtarian is a psychotic swindler pretending to be a businessman.The nationality has nothing to do with the frauds. However it's true that we have so many fraudsters in Europe,US,etc.that we don't feel the need to import many others from the third world.

Reza Mokhtarian - Shame of Persia

Reza Mokhtarian is a psychotic swindler pretending to be a businessman.The nationality has nothing to do with the frauds. However it's true that we have so many fraudsters in Europe,US,etc.that we don't feel the need to import many others from the third world.

You are right.

It is just disgusting that Reza Mokhtarian has brought his sh*t to Canada, a country which had given refuge to his family. He does not have any respect or honesty towards the citizens of his welcoming country and the people who had trusted him.

Nevertheless, he still dares calling himself a 'self-made businessman' (usuallly posing with cigars in front of other people's sportcars) while this low-life creature is simply a white-collar criminal, shame not only of Persia, but of the entire human race.

Best Agencies and Addresses for CTM Complaints

I have an account at Capital Trust Markets and three days ago requested an internal transfer of account funds into the website e-wallet, so that a withdrawal transfer can be made. Until today the requested process is listed as "Pending". I have written to the Support email and to the Admin email address ( admin@capitaltrustmarkets.com) indicating that I would like to withdraw my deposited funds. Yesterday I telephoned the website phone number. To all of these there has been NO response.

There now appear to be about five threads on FPA with information about the ongoing situation with CTM and Mr. Reza Mokhtarian.

Could people please post in concise detail the exact addresses and agencies to which they have written or called to make complaints. And also, from their research, which agencies they believe are most relevant and helpful to this case. This will help me and all CTM account holders who wish to most effectively communicate as a group. A large volume to the same and proper addresses will carry more weight.

I have sent an email of inquiry to the Peel district Police office in Ontario, Canada but have not yet received a reply. I also sent a Twitter message to OceanSky which is elsewhere listed as Mr. Reza M's Twitter account. Again no reply.

The following look like good places to start:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Contrail posted:
I suggest contacting the fraud investigator below in NZ

Kima Tuialii Evaluating Lawyer
PO Box 7124, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141
Level 6, 21 Queen Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Tel 09 303 0121 ext 743 DDI Mob 021 301 524
SFO Home
--------------------------------------------------------------

Pharaoh posted:
All traders having problems with Capital Trust Markets can file complaints with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Since Reza is in Canada, a complaint here may be a a good idea - Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - How to Report Fraud
----------------------------------------------------

JohnR1 posted:
Reza lives in Mississauga, Ontario so you can file a report with your story and information with your local police AND the Peel Regional police at this email: 11div.communitystation@peelpolice.ca
----------------------------------------------------

Notes to the FPA admin:
1.) Is it possible to have a concise list of best complaint addresses placed as a sticky post at the beginning of all the threads about CTM? That might increase the likelihood of CTM account holders all contacting the same places which would carry more weight.

2.) About the supposed Anonymous threat sent to FPA. The text was impressive but the case doesn't fit the concerns or ethos of Anonymous. I follow their work and they choose to represent 'the people' against institutions that oppress and manipulate common citizens. CTM is small fish for them but if they were to get involved, it would be to target trading firms that steal honest people's money. Mr. Reza should be the one staying awake at night. If anyone is to be on the receiving end of Justice, it will be him. He should quickly begin to communicate with all CTM account holders by email, and outline a timeline for the timely restitution of client funds. Then do it.

I would think that Mr. Reza, and whatever hacker he has hired to harass CTM clients, should realize that Anonymous will not take lightly the misuse of their name for personal, criminal gain.

If you read the final sentance of the supposed threat to FPA from Anonymous posted on another thread you realize that it is a bogus fake.
The last sentence in the received statement provides two obvious clues. First, the writer of the statement misspells their own name, and second, misquotes Anonymous. They write: "We are Anonoymous, We are legion, We forgive but never forget.
The correct and infamous Anonymous warning is;
We Are Anonymous We are legion We don't forgive We don't forget !

When Mr. Mokhtarian libels Anonymous he is playing with fire. We should all hope we get our account withdrawals before he goes down in a digital blaze of glory !!

well as of last night, I could not access my live or demo CTM account on my MT4 app on my tablet or my phone but on desktop MT4 I still get live data. I am not sure if this means anything but I thought I share this with you.

So far all those customer service reps who are eager to chat with you on CTM website are gone. I was trying to chat with them to see what's up with the down mobile. Also this sounds funny but I emailed CTM asking them about how they are to refund me for the 4 day recent down time and they deposited $100 in my account!

Any of you guys got in touch with the SFO in NZ? Any updates from authorities?

Reza Mokhtarian's claimed that he was just changing dispute schemes. Not surprizing, this appears to have been a lie. Capital Trust Markets' deregistration in New Zealand is complete. See this link:

Search Summary Company FSP

My best recommendation is that everyone try to withdraw all of their money now. If you tried to withdraw and encountered any delays, you can complain to:

Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre

Canadian Revenue Agency (The Canadian equivalent of the IRS. The IRS is the agency that finally busted Al Capone.)

New Zealand Serious Fraud Office

eConsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints

If you are a US client, you can also file a report with the CFTC:

Contact - CFTC

If you are in the UK, you can also file a report with Action Fraud:

Report a fraud including online crime - Action Fraud

Reza can probably give you half a dozen reasons for you to delay reporting. Don't listen to him. If he won't sent you the money he owes you, your only chance now is to bring the police and regulators into the situation as quickly as possible. You can always report your complaint as resolved - if and only if 100% of the money you are owed arrives safely in your bank account.

Luxury cars, private jet, Cuban cigars, Rolexes and handguns... The 'things' that make Mr. Mokhtarian a 'Man'...

@Reza_Mokhtarian

Apparently you own a Ferrari, a Lamborghini, a Rolls-Royce and a Bentley, not to mention your private jet and your mansion... 'As Seen On Instagram'...

If you were in temporary financial trouble - not being able to pay back your clients' deposits - you could simply end this story by selling a few of your precious cars or your private jet and pay back your clients' funds as promised.

Be a MAN...! Not only by showing off your private jet, luxury cars, Cuban cigars, Rolexes and handguns...

Is it worth holding on to some OBJECTS and getting your NAME and CREDIBILITY ruined FOREVER in the business world... and on Instagram...?

What will all your 'inspired' followers think of you when they receive all the explicit links to ForexPeaceArmy and the one on FerrariChat...? It is coming soon...

Back