• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Chaos Based Trading Strategy

Help me find a company

Midas

Private, 1st Class
Hi Traders. Lately I have been involved in creating a strategy based on Bill Williams 'chaos trading'. Is there anyone out there who has tried such a system. It utilizes fractals, alligator and AO. Also I read somewhere that one can indeed use volumes in FX Trading. This led me to MFI(Another B Williams toy). I have a primary strategy and chaos will be a secondary strategy. Thus I will be glad to hear if anyone has tinkered with it and has performance stats.

Hi Traders. Lately I have been involved in creating a strategy based on Bill Williams 'chaos trading'. Is there anyone out there who has tried such a system. It utilizes fractals, alligator and AO. Also I read somewhere that one can indeed use volumes in FX Trading. This led me to MFI(Another B Williams toy). I have a primary strategy and chaos will be a secondary strategy. Thus I will be glad to hear if anyone has tinkered with it and has performance stats.
Volume in FX is usually viewed as supply and demand (which can also be seen by candlestick patterns, or pure price action) since this is not the stock market and there's not a single institution that passes all transaction for traders to get the volume info. If you are looking for a stock-market-type volume it will be hard to find.

If you are looking for a stock-market-type volume it will be hard to find.
With us FX guys not centralized that stock like one is not what I am looking for. Meanwhile an opinion from anyone who trades fractals and alligator is what I am mostly seeking.

With us FX guys not centralized that stock like one is not what I am looking for. Meanwhile an opinion from anyone who trades fractals and alligator is what I am mostly seeking.

I am not using them :)

I prefer to use Bollinger Bands and sometimes i will also use the MACD :)

This is an excellent set of indicators, which allows you to predict quite accurately what will happen in the market in the near future. So definitely save it for permanent work, it will definitely bring the result....

Back