Create your own trading strategy

I'm waiting to see someone do this in a low-risk fashion. Having 50% of the initial deposit on emergency standby to cover drawdowns doesn't make me feel happy and relaxed.
Likewise, I'd be so tense right now. Why have 50% on standby for drawdowns anyway. A bit risky to me.

Likewise, I'd be so tense right now. Why have 50% on standby for drawdowns anyway. A bit risky to me.

20% of risk or drawdowns from capital are already considered risky, at least to me. I am using 15% - 20% as well, but if I have a drawdowns of 20% which means the market already went very worst circumstances.

20% of risk or drawdowns from capital are already considered risky, at least to me. I am using 15% - 20% as well, but if I have a drawdowns of 20% which means the market already went very worst circumstances.
I'm definitely with you on that. Too much risk. Already at 15% it gives you an indication that they market is already heading into a red zone and trying to have a drawdowns in place makes it even worse.

A lot of understanding regarding the forex market is certainly a must and once the traders are sure of their market analyzing skills they may try to trade the same on demo account and with trial and error arriving at a trading strategy is possible.

I'm definitely with you on that. Too much risk. Already at 15% it gives you an indication that they market is already heading into a red zone and trying to have a drawdowns in place makes it even worse.

Yup. Investor will never considered to invest something with more than 20%. Therefore, trading with a drawdown of more than 20% are considered very risky.

Trading strategy has and will continue to play a Vital role in our future and we have to actually understand about this :D
Trader can build standalone trading strategy. Of course, you have to learn from scratch in order to achieve high profits. The next could consider technical and fundamental.

Creating ones own trading system is very much possible, but for this a trader has to device some methods that are already in use, its just a new combination of certain techniques used in a different way than others.

Creating ones own trading system is very much possible, but for this a trader has to device some methods that are already in use, its just a new combination of certain techniques used in a different way than others.

Yes, definitely trading with ones own trading strategy helps a lot for the trader when they make up good gains rather sustained gains. But for this lot of effort needs to be put in by the trader so that they can combine their knowledge and skills for professional growth.

Yes, definitely trading with ones own trading strategy helps a lot for the trader when they make up good gains rather sustained gains. But for this lot of effort needs to be put in by the trader so that they can combine their knowledge and skills for professional growth.

When you have your own strategy then you will feel confidence while using it, you will know how you had developed it and what are its pros and cons while trading in real account.

Back