Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 29th September 2016 – Buying the CAD$

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Forex Trader,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

Overall there is strength in the CAD and AUD

Overall there is weakness in the NZD and JPY with minor weakness in the GBP, USD and CHF

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades – AUD/USD, CAD/JPY, CAD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD

Sell Trades – GBP/CAD, USD/CAD, NZD/CAD, EUR/CAD, GBP/AUD

DISCLAIMER: My clients have full access to my trading strategy, including specific trades each day that include the exact entry, stop loss and profit targets.

Use your own trading strategy and look to take trades that setup in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don’t have a trading strategy, just CLICK HERE and I’ll send you some information to help you out.

MY #1 FOREX TRADING STRATEGY:

If you want my #1 Forex Trading Strategy for free. Click on the signature below and you will have instant access

To Your Trading Success.

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
it so nice to nice people like you around us who like to help
i have full respect of your knowldge
i have spent like 5 hours infront on the PC to monitor and study the recommendations and there impact on the curve so after i apply them on Demo account

Buy Trades – AUD/USD, CAD/JPY, CAD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD

AUD/NZD and AUD/USD

recommendation
was to buy yet after i place the order it seem the trend kept same 28-sept of going down despite it has turn up 1.5 hours from recommendation time but the genral trend of the day is sell not buy. it means AUD was weak not strong.

CAD/CHF
same as above , this was very good up tp 90 mint after your recommendation yet after that it has take major decline till this moment which make the trend Sell nit buy.

CAD/JPY,

This is super/perfect/ outstanding made good money , high pips ( kiss)

AUD/JPY
i was milking money like never till next 2 hours then drop again regain same peak after 7 hours before it take majer slip till now.

Sell Trades – GBP/CAD, USD/CAD, NZD/CAD, EUR/CAD, GBP/AUD
GBP/CAD
placing any Sell order from the time i got your note has gone one losses but if you immediately reverse the order i was able to make good results , so this curve end up like cat and mouse to make money Take sell at peak point and take long at lowest point , but the general trend is mix ( sell and buy ) not pure but i tend to say up not down.

USD/CAD
This purely long trend not sell trend all the way all the day , my stop losses kick me out of this deal.

NZD/CAD
From the recommendation time it was Long trend ( up ) 5 hours more the i took short position and till now i am holding the position as it made very good money but not after the recommendation time , its 5 hours after that.

EUR/CAD,
This purely long trend not short all the way all the day

GBP/AUD

This is perfect example for market makers who want to make money by pushing the pair price up high to the maximum then short it out to make money as take short position after recommendation was not good thing to do , but two time a day with two peak made and carefully manufactured by market makers ( 8-9 hous after recommendation time ) and the other one after ( 12 hours )

pleases treat this as baby in your school comments , take what you like and leave what you don't like.
but every day i learn from you and i feel that you deserve some feedback sometimes to reach to perfect level

i would appreciate your feed back as well

Best regards
Mazen

Hi Mazen,

It would be helpful to know how you have chosen to place these trades, what time frame charts, what reasons did yous see to enter the trades. That would be helpful, otherwise this is just a commentary about the overall direction for the pairs.
Andrew

Back