Daily Trade Signals on Majors, Gold & Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Harshak,

Would like to know the rationale behind your trades before trying out your signals . Can you post at least a single chart ?

Hello Harshak,

Would like to know the rationale behind your trades before trying out your signals . Can you post at least a single chart ?

Hi

Sincerely, I cant explain my Rationale and the signals developed from my charts,
BUT it works,
Even though it works for 96% of trades, we are able to reduce our losses in the other 4% which is more important as a trader. We hv to be very quick to remove the wrong trades and reduce our losses.

thanks for your intrest in my thread

Harsha

if you are unable to explain it, how about you post some charts instead? Charts after the trade has reached TP would be ok

if you are unable to explain it, how about you post some charts instead? Charts after the trade has reached TP would be ok

Dear traders,
There is nothing to see in my charts,
Evn i use MT4 platform
For the purpose which you are asking can be done in your mt4 charts itself.

Just look the time of my posting and the price pattern after that
thts all
you will get the answer

thanks
harsha

Correct Fring. That's why I requested from him. I have seen so many people trying to get the attraction by providing signals. But we need to know about the rationale and basic rules behind the signals. Otherwise no one will trust these signals and these people wasting their valuable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back