Did the NFP report take you by surprise?

Rambo35

Corporal
I can say that I expected a lower figure, but not that low. I know many say do not make too much out of one report which I agree with, but I think we may see a downward revision to December and another big miss for January.

I am also looking forward to the five-year revision of the household survey and personally expect the revisions to show less jobs created over the past five years then initially reported.

Does anyone else have any input on the US labor market?

I think everyone should sit back and trust those highly skilled bureaucrats in Washington to fix everything. After all, they are from the government and they are here to help us. :p

Yeah the data seems to be good but its not the story, in US many Jobs in the construction sector has been lost.....

Yeah the data seems to be good but its not the story, in US many Jobs in the construction sector has been lost.....

Attn: Department of Happy Complacency.

I would like to report that FPA member vic84 is acting in an unhappy and non-complacent fashion. His latest post even expressed doubt in the openness and honesty of the statistics provided by our infinitely kind and all-knowing government.

Back