Did you start trading forex?

i started with investment funds but didn't like the opaque nature and lack of control (the returns also sucked until recently)

My earning journey is more than 3 years, Now forex is not a new thing for me. I try to learn many things day by day to remain update from new ways of trading. I am making smart income from forex that is why I like this business.

It’s been just couple of weeks since I started up in Forex, but I haven’t done it in my own way, I have started using it through Daily Pips Signal service, it’s nice and straight forward. More importantly, it’s working! However, I certainly plan life ahead and wanting to work to get things into my hands, but I am simply learning from Baby Pips and reading valuable guides from members here, so hopefully I can work it out!

I tried working with commodities, but then decided to switch to currencies trading.

Your first attempt should be with currency trading. Commodities are involving high risk then currency so it is advised to trade in currency pairs . When you learn all plan strategy and risk management then try commodities with small lots.

I am not new in forex world I am attached with this business since years. I started forex after 8 months of demo practice. Even then too I feel this time is less for getting experience. We got experience every day as much we do trading in forex market.

I started forex 3 years back . It is my passion to work with forex. As people think forex is easy to make money . My idea is different here we have to do strong efforts to learn and do effective trading. After years we can make good return from our investments.

Back