• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Dukascopy.com

General discussions of a financial company
sure. but even stop orders are no guarantee as a market gap around where the order is resting will not trigger your stop, leaving you exposed to some potentially crazy losses. hence the paramount importance of not over-leveraging.

Hi, i had an account with Dukascopy for 3 years and that was a great experience... I change for SaxoBank UK one year ago because my bro works for them now so he offers me great deal on the spread and for cfd fees...

But the only thing I can say about the swiss broker is it's a A+ broker

its to bad that dukascopy doesnt support MT4 , cause I have big client right now! cause to be honest even the bigest retail brokerage sometime play with spike to get my stop loss,(since taht happen, I don't use sl to avoid that nightmare lol :D)

just re-read joa's post. s/he is right. forget dukas. as a retail trader, the closest you'll get to getting institutional spreads and execution quality is with LMAX (London Multilateral Asset Exchange), the only FSA regulated exchange for SPOT FX and SPOT Metals and some CFDs. or RJOBrien (UK) only for SPOT FX since they use the Integral platform, which only does FX.

i cannot stress enough the importance of transparency and i've found that LMAX is by far THE most transparent company out there.

so... transparency, execution quality, accurate and timely reporting, no questions asked and speedy withdrawals, top notch state-of-the-art in-house developed IT solutions, great customer service, support for multiple charting solutions, also now including MT4 (unfortunately), all this adds up to a winning combination. i challenge anyone out there to show me there is a better broker for retail traders, especially when it comes to execution engine and the software LMAX has specially designed for it and even open sourced! papers have even been written about their Java implementation and many presentations given at key IT conferences. what other broker has such an IT team that is widely recognized in the field? answer: NONE because they all use subpar turnkey systems to manage their own book and trade against the clients. (well, most). and then when something goes wrong, or is not fast enough, or why on earth did my order get executed 10 pips away and all that BS, their customer service tell you that's how the market works. well, i got news for you: not the case with LMAX and not the case with RJOBrien.

guys, time to give your business to the industry players that deserve it and ditch all these other clowns like FXCM, FXPro, and exsness, and dukas... all the same BS and subpar performance. of course, if you hold trades over a couple of days... then maybe execution quality doesn't matter that much.

I have been trading with Dukascopy for most of 2013 and have found JForex to be a reliable platform which gives me what I am looking for as a iMac user who doesn't want to run MT4 on an emulator.
I have encountered no issues with execution and have found the online chat very useful to resolve issues around understanding the platform and my account manager has also supplied support through email.
In general then, for me they are rated highly for my FX trading and I am very happy with them.

one step-up, buddy --> MotiveWave = what JForex could have been but is not.

I have been trading with Dukascopy for most of 2013 and have found JForex to be a reliable platform which gives me what I am looking for as a iMac user who doesn't want to run MT4 on an emulator.
I have encountered no issues with execution and have found the online chat very useful to resolve issues around understanding the platform and my account manager has also supplied support through email.
In general then, for me they are rated highly for my FX trading and I am very happy with them.

Hi,

I want to know the average order execution time of orders placed by a self written strategy running on JForex + dukascopy. Currently I use Metatrader 5 to run self-written Expert Advisors on a demo account of Alpari UK. Usually it takes the orders between 100 - 200 ms to be executed if I use my laptop at home or 25 - 45 ms when I use a vps in england. I think this is very fast (especially the execution time of the orders send from the vps). Is JForex also that fast?

bye
Ernst

Hello.
I used the services of Dukascopy and was pleased with them. They don't offer something an extraordinary, they just gives the opportunity 2 trade. Execution speed is pretty fast. It's a quite convenient broker in all sensez. The only thing I did not like is the minimum deposit. it's 2 big.

I want to open Dukascopy Europe IBS AS account quickly. Account Manager Ketija Tabune is requiring
1. -Original Certified copy of Passport (certification has to be done by Public Notary or equal authority) - Duly signed account opening forms
2. A document that confirms professional activity
3. lots of private informations.

Can any company Representative comment on this? I am an alpha male. I won't submit these docs by postal mail.

it's SOP. don't mail. email scanned JPGs files. my brokers accepted that, don't see why DC wouldn't but they might if they are making a point of screening criminal from legit money. that being said, it's not like the swiss don't accept dirty money. just look at who has secret numbered accounts at the largest swiss banks.

I want to open Dukascopy Europe IBS AS account quickly. Account Manager Ketija Tabune is requiring
1. -Original Certified copy of Passport (certification has to be done by Public Notary or equal authority) - Duly signed account opening forms
2. A document that confirms professional activity
3. lots of private informations.

Can any company Representative comment on this? I am an alpha male. I won't submit these docs by postal mail.

Back