EUR/USD Daily Video, 24 February 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Today guys, we will watch over tactical issue - final stage of upside retracement around 1.0613 level:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Good morning,

Today guys, we will watch over tactical issue - final stage of upside retracement around 1.0613 level:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hey Sive
what a great analysis of Gold by the way. I am learning so much. Just to let you know that todays video on EURUSD is showing as private.

thank you for your relentless and wonderful work.

Kieran (Dublin)

Good morning,

Good Morning Sive,
it says, the video clip is private when I try to open your video. There is technically something wrong here. Not possible to open.

Good Morning Sive,
it says, the video clip is private when I try to open your video. There is technically something wrong here. Not possible to open.
all working now

Thanks Sive and have a lovely weekend .... I hope its noyt too cold in Russia !!

Good Morning Sive,
Have you got email notification that release is done?
Usually it says "private" when video is still uploading....

all working now

Thanks Sive and have a lovely weekend .... I hope its noyt too cold in Russia !!
No, it's rather warm right now especially for Feb +2 - +4 C.

Back