Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, 30 August, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR confirms our bearish suggestions and open bearish scenario that we've discussed in weekly report:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Agree, especially about waves and levels. As I said, I read this leg from 1,125 as correction WXY and Y is just above targets on smaller TF @ 1,1030/25, and PA is caught at the moment moving at 61,8% of target of wave Y. I agree we will probably go below LL, BUT I think not in this attempt or at least not significantly, just to take stops. That is why I see it as in picture.

Attachments

• 20190830_11.07_Chart_EUR_USD_Daily_snapshot.png
    20190830_11.07_Chart_EUR_USD_Daily_snapshot.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
Sive, must say that your butterfly 127,7 agrees with 100% lenght Y of W, so it is really tricky. Some stupid news trigger buyers in to sellers and ˝Market˝ turns suddenly around after.. Check: https://www.dailyfx.com/sentiment

Attachments

• 20190830_12.32_Chart_EUR_USD_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    20190830_12.32_Chart_EUR_USD_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
Good morning,

EUR confirms our bearish suggestions and open bearish scenario that we've discussed in weekly report:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I really like Sive's explanation of all the technical factors at play in EUR & DXY now.
Great analysis Sive! Thanks & I tip my hat to you Sive. Cheerio.

Back