EUR/USD Daily Video, 30 March, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Yellen again has brought a mess in our game. Anyway we need to accomodate to any situation...:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Good morning,

Yellen again has brought a mess in our game. Anyway we need to accomodate to any situation...:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Or maybe... Non Farm, especially wages, which is the most important to Fed now, will be very good.
Reason.
One of the main objectives of Central banks is price stability (reduced volatility), because it's the most important thing to businesses and other financial subjects. I, for one, think about one of FOMC members being hawkish other members being dovish is just a play to make a price stable in their preferred range. Just look: other week dollar rallied, this week dollar is dipping. And what we have in conclusion: a draw (price is stable in a specific range).
But maybe I'm wrong... who knows :)

Or maybe... Non Farm, especially wages, which is the most important to Fed now, will be very good.
Reason.
One of the main objectives of Central banks is price stability (reduced volatility), because it's the most important thing to businesses and other financial subjects. I, for one, think about one of FOMC members being hawkish other members being dovish is just a play to make a price stable in their preferred range. Just look: other week dollar rallied, this week dollar is dipping. And what we have in conclusion: a draw (price is stable in a specific range).
But maybe I'm wrong... who knows :)
Yeah, I agree. we definitely know only one thing - we do not know anything. ADP was nice - 200K, thus, NFP needs to add just 5K to match expectation (expected 205K right now). Thus, it means that NFP either will bring negative surprise, or will be super positive. But recently people mostly watch for wages growth - inflation. By this reason last time on positive NFP - market has turned up (I mean EUR/USD).
I just can't understand why she was needed to bring mess between Fed meetings. Why she couldn't wait for 2 weeks? Besides, if NFP will be good, market will return back by itself. I'm mostly concerned by this issue.

Back