EUR/USD Daily Video, August 08, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
(some problems with sound, but not critical)

EUR shows cross market divergence with other dollar-related assets as its rally a bit overextended. This makes us to have some doubts on bullish perspectives and be prepared to downside reversal at any moment:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Thanks Sive yours insight have helped me a lot , two questions if you dont mind it . Are you setting your moving average 7X3 to catch double repo and check trust , what indicator do you use to spot grabbers in daily and overbought and oversold .
Thanks for your attention

Thanks Sive yours insight have helped me a lot , two questions if you dont mind it . Are you setting your moving average 7X3 to catch double repo and check trust , what indicator do you use to spot grabbers in daily and overbought and oversold .
Hi Fabio
3x3 DMA is used for B&B and DRPO.

For grabbers - this is MACD Predictor. It works as simple MACD, but it shows the price on the chart when simple MACD lines should cross.
OB/OS - this is Oscillator predictor. It is based on DOSC (detrended Oscillator) = Close - SMA(7). It shows on the chart the price when DOSC will reach max or min.

Hi Fabio
3x3 DMA is used for B&B and DRPO.

For grabbers - this is MACD Predictor. It works as simple MACD, but it shows the price on the chart when simple MACD lines should cross.
OB/OS - this is Oscillator predictor. It is based on DOSC (detrended Oscillator) = Close - SMA(7). It shows on the chart the price when DOSC will reach max or min.
Thanks Sive ,
Sorry to ask many question ,but i know how to set up 3x3 DMA in meta trader , and i am aware of MAC Predictor and Detrende oscilator , i just dont know how to set up them in my meta trader , is there any of this available to meta trader or you bought it ?

Thanks Sive ,
Sorry to ask many question ,but i know how to set up 3x3 DMA in meta trader , and i am aware of MAC Predictor and Detrende oscilator , i just dont know how to set up them in my meta trader , is there any of this available to meta trader or you bought it ?

It was long time ago, We've programmed them with my friend Kamuta. To activate custom indicators you need to copy them in "Indicators" Folder of your MT4. Run MQL editor in your MT4, then find Indicators folder in menu and open it with right button "open foler". Then copy indicators there and restart MT4.

Now - it is possible to find these indicators in the net for free, just google them. The one problem though exist - that nobody checked how propriate they are...

Back