EUR/USD Daily Video, February 05 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market has formed huge bearish engulfing pattern, so, probably we should be ready for deeper retracement:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sive,

Thank you for the video today and all the others because they have been helpful to me since i started following your thread.

I am fairly new to forex and want to focus more on the technical aspect of it. I am practicing to be an intraday trader, and I look for opportunities on the 1 hour timeframe. I although like to look at the 4 hour and the daily charts just to look for any bigger patterns that are forming but my analysis on them is not as heavy as it is on the 1 hour.

I however have gotten major losses on my demo and I think it is because of focusing on the 1 hour so much. How crucial is the 4hour and the daily analysis to me as an intraday trader? and which one among the three time frames should I put more focus on so that I look for opportunities?

Nduru

Learn to read what the charts are telling you all the time and forget your own emotions.

Back