EUR/USD Daily Video, February 11, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Situation on Euro looks heavy and with all other things being equal, I would call only for short entry at some rally. However, we have weekly pattern that makes situation a bit tricky:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sive

I noticed today on your daily chart for the EURUSD that your blue over sold line does not match up with my 3 x3 simple ma on close line on my chart can you explain your settings and how they might change on the other time frames. Thanks

I noticed today on your daily chart for the EURUSD that your blue over sold line does not match up with my 3 x3 simple ma on close line on my chart can you explain your settings and how they might change on the other time frames. Thanks

Hi rdfrcf,
the blue line is not 3x3 - this is oscillator predictor that is calculated absolutely different. In fact, this is derrivative from DOSC indicator:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/chapter-12/16449-chapter-12-part-vi-detrended-oscillator-momentum-indicator.html

Do you ever feel like a market maker? I trade with FXCM with a MINIREAL6 account. I see a trend that's going for hours so I enter it and most of the time I enter a trade with something very small like 1 or 2 which is 1,000 or 2,000 given the margin and seem to PUSH the market in the opposite direction. I can only imagine if I opened up a position with 100(100,000) or greater. Very frustrating.

Do you ever feel like a market maker? I trade with FXCM with a MINIREAL6 account. I see a trend that's going for hours so I enter it and most of the time I enter a trade with something very small like 1 or 2 which is 1,000 or 2,000 given the margin and seem to PUSH the market in the opposite direction. I can only imagine if I opened up a position with 100(100,000) or greater. Very frustrating.

Lol:) You and me both Astro:) Sure way for me to put the kiss of death on a trend is for me to jump on it;)))

I think I may change my name to TrendStomper:)

Back