EUR/USD Daily Video, February 21, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
if you're risky trader, you may try to take scalp short based on context specified in this video. Conversely, it's better to wait scalp buy opportunity on daily time frame:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
it says that this video is a duplicate of a previously uploaded video.

Hi Sive,
Sorry but I also cannot access today's video. The link opens OK but when I click to view, message says that it is a duplicate of a video previously downloaded [whatever that means?]
Many thanks for your continued great service
Kind regards

Video Not Loading!

Good morning,
if you're risky trader, you may try to take scalp short based on context specified in this video. Conversely, it's better to wait scalp buy opportunity on daily time frame:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Thanks for your commitment to the daily analysis. Unfortunately, I can't load today's video, it says "This video is a duplicate of a previously uploaded video".

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't load today's video, it says "This video is a duplicate of a previously uploaded video".

HOLD ON GUYS, DON"T PANIC - IT WILL BE FIXED IN A MOMENT

I just uploaded gold video twice...

Back