EUR/USD Daily Video, February 22, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Although we were right on direction in the beginning of the week, EUR has not provided any meaningful opportunity to join recent drop. As it comes to major support, we do not expect good chances for trading here till the end of the week:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Thank you mr sive. You will always be a good supporter to us. Even with no trade.

May I ask about cad please ?? I think I got into the traps and sell it !! It seems it's going higher ?!!!

Thank you mr sive. You will always be a good supporter to us. Even with no trade.

May I ask about cad please ?? I think I got into the traps and sell it !! It seems it's going higher ?!!!
Hi Ward,
well it has an upside grabber but it already has been completed. Taking in consideration whole environment, it seems that indeed it should go higher. (This is the same as to buy EUR right now). Currently I do not see good setups to go short on CAD, but may be you will lucky ;) Anyway, if you have some doubts - wait for some minor downside retracement and try to exit with as small loss as it will be possible.

can you confirm that there is a stop grabber in EU 240Mins Chart? It is also present in 180Mins Chart.
Yes, Ian, you're right, but it is already has completed the target. According to DiNapoli, grabber "promises" to take out nearest top/bottom, depending on direction. Here is nearest bottom stands 2 bars to the left. It is rather small.

Back