eurusd

yoni7

Recruit
eurusd was pushed lower after failure to break above 1.1460 level
In the long term, a projection target stay under 1.00, proving that a bearish breakdown of the monthly demand level at 1.0550 occurs.
Multiple ascending bottoms were established around the levels of 1.0460, 1.0550, 1.0640 ,1.0720-80 ,1.0820-90. These levels corresponded to the daily uptrend depicted on the chart.
From closer look we can notice 2 pattern that emergent
The first one is the Harmonic Bat Pattern: target stay at 1.0640-70 level
This is one of the retracement patterns, and is a deep retest of Support This pattern usually has an extended CD leg which is 1.27 Fibonacci extension of the AB - providing a favorable risk/reward.
The second is the Harmonic Crab Pattern: tartternget stay under 1.000 at 0.98
This pattern is the tight Potential Reversal Zone created by the 1.618 of the XA leg, AB leg can retrace anywhere between 38.2% up to 61.8%, CD is an extension of up to 161.8% of XA leg
daytrade-profit euro.jpgeurusd.jpg

its quite clear whre EURUSD will go when i saw Daily chart
W pattern has been confirmed, and target recommended target level is 1.12387 and 1.13396

and when i compare it with EURGBP, my recomendation are, low to buy all EURO pair
eurusd-d1-tickmill-ltd-4.png

The Fed led by Janet Yellen has drawn market’s attention to the insufficient inflation rate. This matter may substantially delay the raise of the interest rate. In fact, it is wise to rise the interest rates only during growth of the inflation rate and lower them down during its fall. Therefore, it is most likely that the Fed won’t rise the key interest rate during this year.

We got back to the broken downtrend for the Euro currency. We plan to sell upon breakage of the local upstream channel, which is build using two points:

x1.png

Back