• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Exness.com

General discussions of a financial company
found some good reviews here, but nevertheless keep testing them on demo. Can someone write smthing about exness service for last 2-3 months?

found some good reviews here, but nevertheless keep testing them on demo. Can someone write smthing about exness service for last 2-3 months?
clear.gif

I traded with them for 2-3 years, never had any problem with withdrawals (skrill), what else you want to know?

Just registered here to let yall folks know about the nonsense I went through today.
1st off, I'm Canadian living in Thailand (married to a Thai), I still am a Canadian resident and have my Canadian bank account, credit cards, property, etc, it's just that I'm in Thailand at the moment that seem to confuse the folks at Exness.
So I went to give them a try after reading all the reviews here, registered with my Canadian address when asked for it, uploaded a picture of my Canadian passport, BUT, I used my Thai mobile number for the phone verification.
Contacted a technical support on a live chat tonight, asking them why there's a delay approving my personal ID (my passport). Was told that my passport would be rejected as I am in Thailand at the moment and used my Thai number????
So what? I didn't try to register with my Thai address, I'm not going to use my Thai bank account, this trading account I was trying to open would strictly be Canadian and nothing else.
Now they want me to prove that I'm living in Thailand legally.
Are they working for Thai immigration services too?
I thought the prove of address is the next step after my identity is confirmed?
Sure I can send them my visa picture showing I'm here legally, but what's next? Will they reject my Canadian address next (I still have a property and utility bills and everything and my brother is looking after my house while I'm away)?

I haven't even started with them but they're loosing a customer already.

Update. Documents were accepted after I provided my Thai visa (even though it didn't make sense), and there were no issues with accepting my Canadian address.
Now on to figure out the best way to transfer funds.

Update. Documents were accepted after I provided my Thai visa (even though it didn't make sense), and there were no issues with accepting my Canadian address.
Now on to figure out the best way to transfer funds.
Hello, Shurup.

Thanks for leaving your feedback in our thread and sorry for the late reply from my side.
Please let me know if you have further questions or issues.
Have you managed to choose the most convenient payment method for you?

Not really and that's why I'm still hesitant to transfer funds.
From the past experiences I know the wire transfer isn't a best way for me but it looks like a best option at the moment.
I originally thought about using my Canadian credit card to fund my trading account but I missed the fine print mentioning the currencies available using this method.
From my memory using credit card I can only choose among the: USD, EUR and RUR. My trading account is in CAD, my credit card is CAD, so to fund my account using CC, there would have to be x2 currency conversion - CAD-USD(???)-CAD. Not good.
So to be honest 2 things I'm considering at the moment.
One is to change my trading account currency from CAD to USD therefore minimizing the number of conversions.
Two is to look at a different broker with more or better account funding options.

One is to change my trading account currency from CAD to USD therefore minimizing the number of conversions.
Two is to look at a different broker with more or better account funding options.

Hello, Shurup.

Thank you very much for waiting.

I suggest opening another trading account, this time with USD as the account currency.

I would appreciate if you could provide your account number so that I could give more advice on other payment options.

this is not a compliant
im satisfied with exness

but how can this technically happen
example client trades 23 1.0 lot orders with 0.01 spread executed at that specific moment
advanced partners recieve 33% spread in USD
the reward calculated by statement was 0.90 cent

correct me when im wrong

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 4
Not really and that's why I'm still hesitant to transfer funds.
From the past experiences I know the wire transfer isn't a best way for me but it looks like a best option at the moment.
I originally thought about using my Canadian credit card to fund my trading account but I missed the fine print mentioning the currencies available using this method.
From my memory using credit card I can only choose among the: USD, EUR and RUR. My trading account is in CAD, my credit card is CAD, so to fund my account using CC, there would have to be x2 currency conversion - CAD-USD(???)-CAD. Not good.

I would either wire the funds to a Thai bank account or pull the funds at the ATM in Thailand and then fund via one of the Thailand banks that are accepted at exness. Yes, you will have to exchange once and pay wire/ATM fees, but that is the price to pay to play. You have a wife also....you could do it via her although that is an extra step in itself.

Not sure why you would not want to use Thai address for account. No disadvantages but many advantages. Can discuss more via PM if needed.

I noticed exness recently had Bangkok Bank and Kasikorn Bank to deposit funds in Thailand. But logging in today, they are not available. Only Krung Thai, Krung Sri (Bank of Ayudhya), and Siam Commercial Bank are available.

Any updates on when/if Bangkok Bank/Kasikorn bank will be available for online payments? Exness is pretty bad at informing people when they update these things. I just login to my members area and changes are suddenly there. Like when PaysuBuy was discontinued (which accepted Bangkok Bank). No notification. Just cancelled :(

Another question: which forum is Exness most active at? ForexFactory is one. is there another? Doesn't look like there is much activity here.

Back