Expert Advisor DLL form of Protection by sellers

csloh

Private
Currently there are many forms of protection used be sellers; many uses DLL.

Can anyone tell me if it is right that for protection in the form of DLL, you will no longer be able to use your purchased EA if the seller cease to operate their servers.

If so, buyers of these EA are at the mercy of the producers or sellers of these EAs.

Can anyone in the know care to comment. Thanks.

Currently there are many forms of protection used be sellers; many uses DLL.

Can anyone tell me if it is right that for protection in the form of DLL, you will no longer be able to use your purchased EA if the seller cease to operate their servers.

If so, buyers of these EA are at the mercy of the producers or sellers of these EAs.

Can anyone in the know care to comment. Thanks.

This is probably a very good question. I am also expecting a very clear answer from an expert.

Programming isn't my area of expertise. I think (but am not sure) that the DLL's are harder to crack, but live on your computer.

On the other hand, anything that checks with an authentication server or in any other way requires communication with any system from the seller's end will fail if/when the seller shuts down things on their end.

Programming isn't my area of expertise. I think (but am not sure) that the DLL's are harder to crack, but live on your computer.

On the other hand, anything that checks with an authentication server or in any other way requires communication with any system from the seller's end will fail if/when the seller shuts down things on their end.

Thanks for your reply

Back