February. A short month with some Giant surprises.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Hello Troops.

Usually, February is a nice, quiet little month without too much happening. It almost was that way again this year, but then we had not one, but two new Giants join Sive in the Shoulders of Giants section of the forums.

The first was Andrew Mitchem. He's a professional forex trader and forex educator. I'm thrilled to have him here at the FPA.

You can find all of Andrew's stuff here...

Andrew Mitchem’s Daily Strengths and Weaknesses Analysis

The second to come in is Jarratt Davis. Rated by Barclay's as one of the best forex traders in the world, he's another great addition to the FPA team of Giants.

Jarratt's items are all here...

Jarratt Davis's Trading Signals

In other Giant news, I wanted to know how much Sive everyone wanted. The consensus seems to be a lot. You can see the outcome of the poll here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/sive-morten-analysis/23846-how-much-sive-do-you-want.html

In less than gigantic news, I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my request for ideas about how to stop people from cheating with free trials. There isn't a perfect answer, but there are many good ideas posted in that thread now...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-solutions-stopping-subscribers-cheating.html

Huskins has begun posting again. Login, go here and you can click the orange "Subscribe to This Forum" button if you want to be notified when he starts a new thread...

Education from Huskins

We just had two Traders Court verdicts. They came down in March, but the votes began in February. See the results here...

Open Cases

I have more big items on the agenda for March. I don't think any of them will be in Shoulders of Giants, but I could be wrong.

Check under Forex Education in the forums. Try to find the new folder if you want a preview of what's starting in the next few days.

Last edited:
Brilliant job FPA -Huge thank you for all of you that work hard to bring us all that you do -much appreciated

Back