Fibtree indicator

For those who are asking me about the indicators that I use via private messages. You can check below links. All are tested and %100 correct. So you can check your own indicators to see if they are plotting the same.

MT4 indicators available in MQL5 website

Dinapoli Indicators

Tom Demark Indicators

MT5 indicators available in MQL5 website

Dinapoli Indicators

Tom Demark Indicators

Hope that helps

Regards
FYI.. There is %50 black friday sale at all the indicators.

Merry Christmas to all. I recently discovered this very interesting thread, downloaded the FibTree_V5a indicator, watched the FibTree tutorial video but the instructions there doesn't work with FibTree_V5a. Can someone please tell me how to use this indicator? I see that this thread has been inactive for over a month so is there a new thread where I can learn more about this Dinapoli Method? Also, I read in this thread that there was a book being offered that explained more than the Dinapoli Levels book, so where can I get a copy of that book. Thanks and I'm looking forward to hearing from you all.

Merry Christmas to all. I recently discovered this very interesting thread, downloaded the FibTree_V5a indicator, watched the FibTree tutorial video but the instructions there doesn't work with FibTree_V5a. Can someone please tell me how to use this indicator? I see that this thread has been inactive for over a month so is there a new thread where I can learn more about this Dinapoli Method? Also, I read in this thread that there was a book being offered that explained more than the Dinapoli Levels book, so where can I get a copy of that book. Thanks and I'm looking forward to hearing from you all.
Hi, I've moved your question to this thread, as it is better fits to the subject. Personally I like previous version (V4) and use the one that I've prepared video for. [B]Synchronicity[/B] is an author and creator of this indicator, so, he could help you with this.

Also check the first post in this thread, there are some instructions how to use it, maybe this helps.

Concerning book, I'm not sure, but maybe you mean our educational courses and books:

The one that I've written, indeed, has some partical explanations of DiNapoli tools.

Hi, I've moved your question to this thread, as it is better fits to the subject. Personally I like previous version (V4) and use the one that I've prepared video for. [B]Synchronicity[/B] is an author and creator of this indicator, so, he could help you with this.

Also check the first post in this thread, there are some instructions how to use it, maybe this helps.

Concerning book, I'm not sure, but maybe you mean our educational courses and books:

The one that I've written, indeed, has some partical explanations of DiNapoli tools.
Thank you very much for your response. It was very helpful. By the way, the link to FibTree V4 EX4 file on the first page of this thread doesn't work. Just letting you know. Thanks again and Happy New Year to you.

Two pieces of news.
Firstly, I am finishing work on a rewrite of the FibTree indicator.
I re-read Joe DiNapolis book ( Trading with DiNapoli Levels: The Practical Application of Fibonacci Analysis to Investment ) and realised that I could improve the indicator in a few areas, especially in showing COP/OP/XOP from a retrace, as in the picture below.

Testers Wanted!
I am looking for a few people to test the new indicator before publication. Testers must be familiar with Joe DiNapolis Fibonacci retracement methodology so that they can point out any errors or omissions related to that as well as just checking that the indicator works correctly and doesn't cause issues with other indicators etc.
The indicator is MT4 only at the moment but I will port it to MT5 when I'm happy its working well.

This indicator will be available to all when completed and will be free so the only reward being offered is that warm fuzzy feeling you get from being kind :):);)

Free Utility!
I'll be distributing the new FibTree indicator via the MT4/MT5 marketplace so I set up an account and uploaded a small utility I wrote a while ago.
Called Just Here this little timesaver automatically sets the 'Visualization' of any new chart object to the current timeframe only rather than the default All Timeframes.

That means if you draw a trendline on the 1 hour chart it will only be visible on the 1 hour chart unless you later change it to something else.

This action can be changed for different object types in the Inputs section.

You can download the utility at https://www.mql5.com/en/users/sync37

All the best

Michael
View attachment 56264
It doesn't work for me on MT4, does anyone know of any alternative?

Try to follow this video. Maybe it helps. Indicator a bit sensitive to punctuation, if you miss some coma, it could not work...
Thank you so much for your response! First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude to you for your assistance in the analysis, as well as to the forexpeacearmy community. I was inquiring about the 'Just Here.' utility. Thanks again

Thank you so much for your response! First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude to you for your assistance in the analysis, as well as to the forexpeacearmy community. I was inquiring about the 'Just Here.' utility. Thanks again
I've just tried this and you are right, it doesn't work anymore. I'll investigate and see what needs done to fix it.
FYI the updates to the Fibtree indicator disappeared into a black hole of me trying to be too clever and it being really buggy and more complex to use...

Michael

Back