• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FIGfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Cheers Rahman, I did decide to look elsewhere.

Only trouble is even with this site its very hard to pick out a broker. I'm a long term trader, I make big money but it takes time. Thus I would be quite annoyed if I closed out a lovely pyramid after 12 months of trend with a whopping profit and found the broker would not give me my money.

I think the best for anyone is to skip market makers and go to ECN'S. That way they have no incentive to screw you over. Still have trouble even finding one there that doesn't have a million complaints lol.

Scott,

"Only trouble is even with this site its very hard to pick out a broker."

Tell me about it! I have been searching for over 9 months now and I still haven't settle down to any Broker yet.

Closest Broker that I can say is trustworthy is Dukascopy, but I don't fancy their none MT4 platform and no "Swap Free" for me as a Muslim.

I am eyeing "FXopen", but I have a minor issue with them (nothing to do with their trading platform). If I can get that "minor issue" sorted out, I think I will sign up for their ECN account.

So far Tadawul and MB shows potential, and I have read some good & bad about Alpari.

As you probably know, ECN is not great during volatile market as we do not get our lot orders filled or cannot enter any trade at all due to "too many orders".

Guess we as traders will just have to plod on and hope (prayer would help too) that we parked our money with a broker who also give us our hard earned profits.

Keep in touch, and I look out for you elsewhere in the web world.

Cheers & all the best!

Here's another email they sent me (in the interest of full disclosure and keeping the forex public fully informed, if you wish to select Figfx as your broker please do)

Mr. Hill,

Thank you for writing FIGfx Brokers.

You start a conversation with a company, with a hidden threat between in between the lines saying "either answer, or i will go to another broker".. what were you expecting? We never did, never do, and never will beg any clients to open an account with us. That is a company policy.

Our offerings and promos are well described online, our customer support is online from 09:00 to 17:00 CET everyday.
If you were unlucky to reach them, that does not mean the whole company is a scam, as you proposed.

Good luck, have a nice day

If you read all my posts you'll notice I did not accuse them of being a scam.

I feel this is as far as it needs to go, Figfx's colours are shown, they're not the devil. Just a bit unpolite.

Cheers,
Scotty

and my reply to their email

Well..if you read my posts on forexpeacearmy.com I quite clearing stated that I had no reason to believe you were a scam. In fact my initial email had no mention of your service being a scam and I would certainly hope its not! Just because many other traders cry 'wolf' for no reason that does not mean that I do.

I and another on forexpeacearmy do feel your customer service has much to be desired, but we honestly don't consider you to be a scam.

I did not intend for you to feel threatened but my reasoning isn't unsound. If after 5 tries on different occasions (I tried over a couple of time-periods within the 9-17 CET time frame), I still cannot reach customer service then obviously something is wrong. You were not asked to beg, as a potential customer I simply asked you to fix a vital peice of equipment for any forex broker; the live chat.

(In total honesty, I didn't think you had technical problems. I thought one of your staff was goofing off and you would like to know about it, as I would if I ran the business. But there was no need for me to post unfounded accusations.)

All emails and correspondence will be left on forexpeacearmy.com, it will allow others to make informed decesions about their brokerage.

Yours sincerely,
Bobby Hill.

>> Mr. Scott,

Please accept my apologize for the unprofessional reply you received from out chat representative. I have no chance to defend this attitude, and I agree with your opinion that there could have been a 100 better ways to say the same thing.

Believe me, we are facing hard times defending ourselves from black PR attacks and lame inquiries that are mostly generated by newbies, kiddies and hired "army" soldiers with a task to destroy a broker.

In 95% of all cases, we get our negative reviews by people that couldn't wait until their deposit or withdrawal is processed.. Others simply post the bad review because the live chat was offline at a certain time... Others, post the negative review for no reason, as you can see RahmanSL is doing.. he never even used our services ;)

In the matter of fact, I personally think that people like Mr. Scott that came with good faith "I assume" and were really looking for help, are getting this unprofessional level of support because of how overloaded our customer support teams are with lame requests and email.

scenario
When you have 10 chat windows open with questions like "what is your spread on EURUSD?"... which i consider a lame question as that's explained all over our website...

There will always be one ignored request.. simply because the operator(s) have no more room or time to answer... and too bad for us, it is usually the one request that needed the real help. In this case, it was you Mr. Scott - and I am sorry for this.

>> RahmanSL:
Get a life, you're soooo vain.

As I posted earlier on, what a nice guy this Javier Keeth; don't you all agree?

But as a Broker's Representative, he still sucks!

FIGfx scalping 2

As I posted earlier on, what a nice guy this Javier Keeth; don't you all agree?

But as a Broker's Representative, he still...

It do not absolutely agree. FIGfx aspires to good speed of execution of orders.

Last edited:
Well Mr. Keeth, you do not answer my questions. Then I shall wait, wait, wait still.
You are wasting your time. They do not want profitable scalpers. If you actually read everything on this web site about FIGFx you'll see that they do exhibit scam behavior, such as editing your account history (i.e. past closed trades).

Just get the hell out of there.

You are wasting your time. They do not want profitable scalpers. If you actually read everything on this web site about FIGFx you'll see that they do exhibit scam behavior, such as editing your account history (i.e. past closed trades).

Just get the hell out of there.

Unless you have evidence its wrong to accuse a company. It's misleading and is the reason why its so difficult to choose a broker from the reviews of FPA

You could've at least said "I don't have evidence but I've heard ....."

Last edited:
final email

Thank you for writing FIGfx Brokers.

This is Javier writing you,
Yes, I have been following your replies at FPA, and can not blame you for exposing the bad and unprofessional reply you got.
That can not be accepted, and makes me ask again for apologies for that behavior.

FIG, and many other brokers as far as I know are facing hard times when it comes to online wars. You can ask around, and you will be amazed of the results. There are people on almost each forum on the internet working for brokers with a target to throw blames on other brokers and make them appear bad. One more used technique is when your chat system is overloaded with tens of inquiries simultaneously and for long hours, making the chat operators unavailable the whole day.. these blackhat tricks are a fact of the business, and regretfully, you were the one to feel the impact.

Some brokers, do beg in all means a website visitor to become a client... and when anything wrong happens, the client is simply dumped behind. That's how it goes.. You can contact the FPA administration directly who have been following each and every case we ever had, and ask for thier opinion of how we deal in such cases.

First: we never beg for visitors to become clients. We better wait until they try a few other brokers, then come to test us.. that way we know they are never going to leave.

Second: Even in the case of any problem, we ALWAYS refund all money to the client. In our affiliate terms page for example, it is stated that cheating accounts will be banned with no refunds, yet we ALWAYS paid the partner all his commissions and profit, then banned the account.

FIG is trying to beat the bla..bla..bla.. around, but it's a long and very hard fight.
When your email came to our representative, (I talked to her, personally), she claimed that the email looked just like any email with the common pattern "You either do 1..2..3.., or i will head to the FPA"... so was the ugly reply, PLEASE DO ! :(

Mr. Scott,
Again, please do not take it personal, we strive to be always there when needed; I know that we have problems in our customer support operation backstages, and I have declared that earlier in my previous posts.. Yes, that is making us look below the desired level of professionalism, but we are working on it and hopefully with time, we will overcome this obstacle.

Thank you again for your time reading this, and I am really looking forward to get your reply.

I think this was decent email by Javier and I do feel more confident in them now. I have decided on another broker who is located within my own country and who actually banks with a bank I have friends at in high places (I love connections).

However I think Figfx could well be a credible broker. As with ALL brokers I'd advise you test them first with a small amount of money, try out their customer service and ask a lot fo questions, check the spreads on news events, check the spreads on market open, call up the regulator for their history, read reviews on FPA and find out the procedure applicable if you were scammed and what your options would be. I would also ask them to define what they consider cheating and get them to direct you to their policy on it. Make sure you make copies of it. Perhaps you could ask to be notified if this changes. Ask everything you need applicable to your system to ensure if you win you get your money. This is applicable for EVERY BROKER. (Choose a broker at your own risk ;) )

Having done all that, I see no reason why you couldn't give Figfx a try! They do have better spreads than most of the marketplace.

Cheers,
Scotty

Last edited:
Back