Forex as the main vehicle for making money?

time and investment both are required to make real money in forex. We cannot have super skills in short time but what we can do in short time is to find a good account manager and invest with them to get on money track :)

many ways to earn money from internet.
and if we talking about forex niche. the list is not only earn money from trading only
you can open your own broker through white label programs
or if you wanna spend more money, you can open your own broker and buy license from Metaquotes and spending your money to buy server, hosting, etc

if you are good driving traffic. you can become an Introducing Brokers.need effort, but it will payoff if your clients are growing
just find the brokers that never cancel their IB commissions like tickmill, thinkforex, etc.

Compare brokers IB commissions. Instaforex offer 15$ per lot commisions. but bigger commisions does not means they have better conditions for IB

or you can become a Broker exchanger, a business that are still profitable but need patience.
In my country this business quite popular. you are handling trades deposit and withdraw and making money from your spreads.
For example , a exchanger quotes 12500/13000 Indonesian Rupiah for depositing into a brokers.this means, your clients need 1,300,000 indonesian rupiah if wanna deposit and will recieve 12.,500 for 1 $ if they want to withdraw.

or you can open a forex education centre in your places. it is better if a broker can supports you.

just be creative.
profit is not only from trading

Steady in profit is almost impossible for traders who are just in forex for 2 to 3 years. I am trying so hard to make consistent profit but I think I cannot make it on my own and has to get some assistance.
Expert Advisors always help.

Expert Advisors always help.

I have seen some of the traders are getting a good income from using the Expert Advisers but then what i can say for sure is that not all the time we would be able to get a good income using the EA's in our trading :)

Making money is not as easy as it seems because Forex market is full of risk so trader should adopt good strategies depending on which strategy they use by using EA or by manual trading.

Forex is lucrative and interesting business and is the great source of money making but we have to get the lot of knowledge and have to do lot hard work to get rewards.

Many trader also said if forex like as money making machine, but to treat forex as reliable business as source of income, of course need good knowlegde and experience, because beside forex as profitable business but also as risky business.

Many trader also said if forex like as money making machine, but to treat forex as reliable business as source of income, of course need good knowlegde and experience, because beside forex as profitable business but also as risky business.

If we are having a good knowledge about trading then a time will come when our income will start to grow and as a trader we will become more profitable in this business. We should also understand that in trading sometimes losses will happen :)

If we are having a good knowledge about trading then a time will come when our income will start to grow and as a trader we will become more profitable in this business. We should also understand that in trading sometimes losses will happen :)
All trader actually they want to improve trading skill, and to improve trading skill as trader also need to making evaluation trading journey, how many time they get loss and how many time they get profit, and whether they making risk reward ratio too larger, with making review trading hence we can learn from our mistake also.

Back