• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
PipsBuster, please what account type do you use at FinFX? Mico, Normal, ECN or ECN Pro ?
ECN accounts show 1:100 leverage, where you mention 1:200 in your MyFXBook profile.

Megadroid Pro

Hi.Can anyone tell me where I can get Megadroid Pro version? and how much it costs?
I have searched the web for it but could not find it anywhere.

megadroid vs fapturbo

Hi guys, I'm newbie in here. Which one is better "fapturbo" or "megadroid"? I see their result on their website that show tremendous result, but I see the Fapturbo's test performance in FPA that show loss and megadroid show some profit. So which one is true (the result in forex army or in their website)? And which one is better (FAP turbo or Megadroid)?

Thank you for the advice

Best Regards
Mikegho

Hello Friends of the Forum!

I need serious help to sort this problem out! Please advise if I'm at the correct forum & what I need to do.

I'm a total newbie to Forex & on a recommendation (see attachment 1), bought the Forex MegaDroid EA (see attachment 2). The EA wiped out my account with a previous broker & performed very poorly against all the hype about its performance even with another broker.

I bought the EA through ClickBank on Dec 20, 2011 & the expiry of the 60-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee is Feb 18, 2012. I put in a request for a Refund on Feb 09, 2012 with 9 Days before the expiry ends.

First off, without any authorization or reference to me, Click Bank allowed the Vendor to change my Refund request to Technical Support. Here, the Vendor & ClickBank very well knew that the expiry of the 100% Money Back Guarantee was only 9 Days away. After changing the Ticket to Tech Support from a Refund request, the Vendor disappeared without any response & ClickBank refused to comment until very much later with a "Sorry no Refund allowed pass the 60-Day period.

Click Bank has definitely handled Refund requests for this product with the same Vendor & when I highlighted that this was a deliberate scam to cancel my Refund, ClickBank refused to budge anymore on the matter. I bought this product to try it out because of ClickBank's Guarantee. But ClickBank is in cahoots with the MegaDroid Vendor to scam people by avoiding Refunds. The proof of the Ticket exchange is in attachment 3.

Please help & advise!

Thank you!

Attachments

• 1- FX Multi-Market Condition Robot.pdf
    30.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 2 - Receipt for your ClickBank Order #Q9Y4FE7W.pdf
    82.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 3 - Ticket_Q9Y4FE7W__5475208__TECH_SUPPORT__REOPENED.pdf
    46.5 KB · Views: 14
MegaDroid has been a good program for me for many years. Unfortunately, it recently took a very bad trade. Even so, I am sticking with it. It is also very broker dependent. If the spreads are too high, it won't trade. Don't give up on it!

Dear Members,

I asked for guidance whether this was the place to seek help & redress but none was forthcoming. Almost everyone, including the FPA Administrators, kept mum. Wonder why?

Anyway, to cut the long story short, after posting on this forum, on May 10, 2012, I sent the link & the contents to the 4 names listed on MegaDroid's website (see PDF attachment). No response as expected!

Then, I searched for the CEO of ClickBank's Name & Corporate Fax No on the Internet & sent him the forum's contents on the same date, May 10, 2012. No response!

However, on May 12, 2012, I received a complete refund through ClickBank. In fact, they issued the refund by advising the vendor (Forex MegaDroid) that the customer (me) had proven that the refund had been officially requested within the 60-Day validity period.

This clearly goes to show the following:

1. I guess I was wrong about ClickBank & it's high integrity. I truly apologize to this exceptional organisation!

2. I shall continue to buy any product offered through ClickBank's payment service & will highly recommend their services to anyone & everyone!

3. Forex MegaDroid isn't as fantastic as it's claimed to be, & dishonest to moot! Other Forex Traders please be aware of this scam organisation.

Lastly, I'm quite sure the refund was due to my posting here on the forum & FPA's excellent reputation. Of course, that alone didn't pull off the job - the Fax to the CEO of ClickBank helped a ton!

I shall continue following FPA & recommend it highly to all Forex Traders, big or small!

Good luck trading, guys & gals!

Best regards & thank you for reading!

Hello Friends of the Forum!

I need serious help to sort this problem out! Please advise if I'm at the correct forum & what I need to do.

I'm a total newbie to Forex & on a recommendation (see attachment 1), bought the Forex MegaDroid EA (see attachment 2). The EA wiped out my account with a previous broker & performed very poorly against all the hype about its performance even with another broker.

I bought the EA through ClickBank on Dec 20, 2011 & the expiry of the 60-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee is Feb 18, 2012. I put in a request for a Refund on Feb 09, 2012 with 9 Days before the expiry ends.

First off, without any authorization or reference to me, Click Bank allowed the Vendor to change my Refund request to Technical Support. Here, the Vendor & ClickBank very well knew that the expiry of the 100% Money Back Guarantee was only 9 Days away. After changing the Ticket to Tech Support from a Refund request, the Vendor disappeared without any response & ClickBank refused to comment until very much later with a "Sorry no Refund allowed pass the 60-Day period.

Click Bank has definitely handled Refund requests for this product with the same Vendor & when I highlighted that this was a deliberate scam to cancel my Refund, ClickBank refused to budge anymore on the matter. I bought this product to try it out because of ClickBank's Guarantee. But ClickBank is in cahoots with the MegaDroid Vendor to scam people by avoiding Refunds. The proof of the Ticket exchange is in attachment 3.

Please help & advise!

Thank you!

Attachments

• Forex Megadroid - Contact.pdf
    80.3 KB · Views: 16
  • ClickBank Refund.pdf
    65.6 KB · Views: 9
I've set up a new live account with one of the developers' recommended brokers - FX Choice - and started running both Forex Megadroid and PipJet on it at the same time. I am using the default settings for both robots. After an idle summer, the account now started picking up properly as the fall hit: Test2 System | Myfxbook

Back