Forex News Trading Plans for Week 20, May 15 – May 21 2016

Joh, yes it is. I use it for more events that Peter publish. And is still down, I hope is back before UK CPI.
That's why I ask if someone can reboot the server, may it work.

Captura de pantalla 2016-05-16 a las 1.47.32 p.m..png

Last edited:
Joh, yes it is. I use it for more events that Peter publish. And is still down, I hope is back before UK CPI.
That's why I ask if someone can reboot the server, may it work.

View attachment 25359

Good day sir!
I noticed that the ping on your FNG is 0. Could you tell me if you´re using a VPS for improve the velocity of FNG please?
is that a really good way for increase the velocity of FNG in relation of a normal internet conection?

Good day sir!
I noticed that the ping on your FNG is 0. Could you tell me if you´re using a VPS for improve the velocity of FNG please?
is that a really good way for increase the velocity of FNG in relation of a normal internet conection?
Yes, I'm using Amazon VPS.

Dear Peter, please what if a forecast figure is the same as the expected figure - what position should one take? for instance, forecast: 0.5% and Actual: 0.5%. please i need your help

Thanks

Dear Peter

I believe you made a mistake in FNG Plan of Canada Core Retails Sales m/m. You wrote expected figures 0.4% but actually they are -0.4%. Please check otherwise your followers may key in the wrong numbers is FNG.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
Back