FOREX PRO Weekly August 27-31, 2012

lets try, not looking bad

gold.jpg

interesting. you got a different high than i do. on my chart, it hit the 61.8% node. maybe short as a scalp, but longer than that i don't think so. daily and weekly seem poised for further upside i think.

different quotes are interesting, have noticed whenever one broker is faster than other, price of the other comes to price of the first one

about scalp > dont know, weekend, target is 1639,15

wow wait a minute. are you saying you expect the price of gold to drop all the way to 1639.15 by today Friday's close? or did you mean after the weekend, when the market reopens on Monday?

different quotes are interesting, have noticed whenever one broker is faster than other, price of the other comes to price of the first one

about scalp > dont know, weekend, target is 1639,15

weekend is the problem, target is there, if my count is correct

wow wait a minute. are you saying you expect the price of gold to drop all the way to 1639.15 by today Friday's close? or did you mean after the weekend, when the market reopens on Monday?

TradingView.com

guys, i got an email introducing tradingview.com. don't know how they got my email address. was cursing at first until i saw the product in action. very cool. you get a free charting platform in your browser that actually works and has an UI that is responsive. it's a nice backup solution in case MT4 or whatever other charting solution you are using craps out on you like MT4 did to me today.

i mean, seriously, what a POS this MT4. apparently i am running too many scripts and the damn software just freezes for 20 to 50 secs at a time sometimes before refreshing the screen. can you believe it? so i was really lucky i got this email today. i was able to still see what the hell was going on by switching over to tradingview.com.

also, even if you use some solid solution like CQG, eSignal, or MultiCharts, if suddenly the feed goes down, doesn't matter how great your software is: you are now flying blind! so it's useful to have a spare wheel on a different feed, especially if your broker gives you 2 different feeds, that is, one for charting and one for trading--the data is not different, but when the chart feed goes down, you still get the quote feed and still can talk to the order server because it's separate from the charting app: in this case, another charting app will let you see whether or not there is a setup to enter a trade or manage an already open trade.

anyway, redundancy never hurt anybody. ;-)

ahum... honestly... i don't understand. there are only 55 mins left to the close and gold doesn't look like it's going anywhere any time soon. if it drops that much in the next 55 mins, then that's it! i'll give up forex and all material life and will join some remote monastery and meditate for the rest of my life. ;)

weekend is the problem, target is there, if my count is correct

no, no, weekend is the problem to go normally down, dont know what will happen with potential gap during weekend, I just expect price down

ahum... honestly... i don't understand. there are only 55 mins left to the close and gold doesn't look like it's going anywhere any time soon. if it drops that much in the next 55 mins, then that's it! i'll give up forex and all material life and will join some remote monastery and meditate for the rest of my life. ;)

Back