FOREX PRO WEEKLY February 10-14, 2014

Thank you very much Sive sir for the analysis!
I agree with the others above that you continue with USD/JPY or the pair which you believe is most interesting and with potential!
Thank you very much for all the hard work!

Zoran

Hi Sive,
I also support it. Last week analysis on USDJPY was very helpful. Thank you!
No matter what fx pair you choose for the week, your insights are always of the top quality and extremely valuable.
Regards,
stranik

"...I still think, guys, that other currency pairs are more interesting than EUR right now, and last trading of JPY just confirms this. But as you would like to return of discussion on EUR – so be it...."

Yes, indeed, there is more than the EUR/USD in trading the forex....and some days, the currency pair is just not going anywhere and so not much to analyze, making it just good for some scalp trading.

Sive, I agree with the others above that you do a daily analysis on the currency pair which you believe is most interesting and with potential....just as you have already did so with USD/JPY, and others.

Thank you very much for all the hard work, time, and efforts that you have put into providing invaluable and insightful analysis for this forum.

I agree with fabax I hope that you will continue showing pairs with the best trading opportunities.

Hi Sive,

When the Euro offers high-probability setups under your system, I prefer that you analyze it. But when the Euro lacks those setups, I prefer that you switch to a pair that does have a high-probability setup.

Alternatively, when the Euro is in a tradable range, perhaps you could advise us on the best way to play that range.

Thank U Sive,
I deeply appreciate your effort, time and complete commitment in educating traders so that we can take an inform decision. thank U.
but commander in pips If I may ask how many hours do you usually spent in analyzing a currency pair. this weekend I have enough time and sat for over 2 hours 30 minute in analyzing Euro and still i did not see the broaden bottom you mention in 4Hr TF.
thanks for your response as usual.

Thank U Sive,
I deeply appreciate your effort, time and complete commitment in educating traders so that we can take an inform decision. thank U.
but commander in pips If I may ask how many hours do you usually spent in analyzing a currency pair. this weekend I have enough time and sat for over 2 hours 30 minute in analyzing Euro and still i did not see the broaden bottom you mention in 4Hr TF.
thanks for your response as usual.

Hi Ochills,
Hm, difficult to say "how much time". Right at first look I try to catch "fast" patterns. If I see something- I'm starting to dig it deeper to get nuances. Full analysis usually takes approximately 1.5 - 2 hours per currency. But supporting the progress of some pair demands less time, just to update situation - 15-20 min

Hi Ochills,
Hm, difficult to say "how much time". Right at first look I try to catch "fast" patterns. If I see something- I'm starting to dig it deeper to get nuances. Full analysis usually takes approximately 1.5 - 2 hours per currency. But supporting the progress of some pair demands less time, just to update situation - 15-20 min

Thanks Commander in pips.
thanks

Hi Sive,
Pls what is the maximum size of MB of what one can upload or attached to this tread. I read your FOREX MILITARY SCHOOL and I copy everythings chapter by chapter into Word and then convert it to PDF format for my use,but I also want to share it with the house here unfortunately the lowest size I succeeded in reducing it to is 105MB. Can I attached such a heavy size here. I love the book. I call it A to Z in Forex Trading By Sive Morten (Special consultant to FPA)

Hi Sive,
Pls what is the maximum size of MB of what one can upload or attached to this tread. I read your FOREX MILITARY SCHOOL and I copy everythings chapter by chapter into Word and then convert it to PDF format for my use,but I also want to share it with the house here unfortunately the lowest size I succeeded in reducing it to is 105MB. Can I attached such a heavy size here. I love the book. I call it A to Z in Forex Trading By Sive Morten (Special consultant to FPA)

Try Scribd or other file storage and give the address

Back