FOREX PRO Weekly January 02-06, 2012

!! goddam it!! the site remove all line breaks. :mad:

ok i got it.. here are the steps.

1- create an account.

2- verify the email address you used to sign up. as per the site's instructions.

3- once you are logged in, you can edit your profile options and so on...

4- at the top of the page, there is a toolbar. in the right corner, top of the page, you'll see 3 icons followed by a search field. click on the 'person' icon.

5- choose 'invite friends' from the list.

6- on the new page that opens up, enter 'grand_poobah' in the name field, and 'system.level.5@gmail.com' in the email field. whoever has control of the 'grand_poobah' account will now be able to accept you as friend of the account. you only need to do this once.

7- now you can enter the chat room. to do so, go to the top right corner of the page again and this time click on the circle-with-star icon. you should see a list with an entry that says: 'you are now friends with grand_poobah'.

8- click that entry and a new page appears that shows grand_poobah's most recent activity. the page should look like the one attached to this post. click on 'FPA Steamer Room' and you are now inside the chat room even if grand_poobah is not logged in.

after grand_poobah logs in, if the user clicks on 'Chat Rooms' at the top of the page, the 'FPA Steamer Room' button will appear front and center. for some reason, that doesn't work when you are a friend of grand_poobah. clicking on 'Chat Rooms' shows rooms but not the FPA one. it'd seem the only way to get there is repeat steps 7 and 8 above.

and that's it! what a pain though. anyways, let's enjoy bantering! ;)!!! damn i forgot to attach the page shot--here it is.

Attachments

• grand_poobah.JPG
    grand_poobah.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hey Guys,

What happen to you all...don't be too heart feeling ok...let FPA decide what the best for us...this forum is built for all traders for education..I don't see any wrong with us so far...if we do something wrong against FPA rules, I'm sure Sive will be the first person to remind us like someone who post dinapoli stuff long time before.......so just be here....you did nothing wrong with chating....only one important thing...we never expect Sive to always answer all our questions to him as we know he got other commitment too...I love this forum...and I love all of you guys...a lot...:)

Thanks and Best Regards

Last edited:
Hi All,
It looks like there are a slow trend up forming on the 15m timeframe.
regards

wapen4, on H1 price is coiling around daily SPPT 1 pivot, BB are in squeeze mode ready for breakout, holding above mid BB (better than being under, which might be a hint of further upside), MACD has turned bullish since last night.

on H4 i see 2 stars, a bullish engulfment candle, price over 3x3, BUT williams %R is still in oversold territory.

it's probably still too early to tell if bulls will reassert themselves with a vengeance. no clear pattern for long yet. i guess it's gonna be news driven at 8.30AM EST. good luck.

As I have mentioned earlier, my indicators give thumbs down on the EUR/USD and AUD/USD and I have been in positions on short at 1.2765 & 1.0251 levels.

About an hour more to go before the NFP and I am keeping my fingers & toes crossed :p

If NFP release better than expected, then it’s good for USD which should strengthen.
Well, we shall know in 5 minutes time :p

If NFP release better than expected, then it’s good for USD which should strengthen.
Well, we shall know in 5 minutes time :p

LOL not necessarily... i read somewhere that people go on risk-trades when there is good news in the US, because it means the US can drive the economy and so the world will not end and so investors feel they can take risks, for example by investing in risky stuff in europe and so have to buy euros, and so EUR goes up and USD down. anyway, all this fundamental crap is too complicated for me. ;-)

Back