FOREX PRO Weekly July 15-19, 2013

Done? Think so....

CFT_Done.jpg

Well, it looks like falling wedge to me.
In this concrete case falling wedge which signals continuation.
I think the price will eventually go up and
I don't think it will fall below that dark blue line on your chart, what is it 100 SMA ?
max to 50% fibo

Possible also up, but dont think so; might make ending diagonal on smaller TFs (30, 15 minutes) with new high, we will see; that is 20 SMA

add: below 1,3054 thimk we defenitelly are short

Look everyday for the pairs that are moving most, there are good opportunities on AUDJPY, EURAUD, CADJPY, GBPNZD,place some pivots and harmonics and wait, always trade with sound money management, control your risk. Don't rely on others, also read some reports often. Cheers.

Possible also up, but dont think so; might make ending diagonal on smaller TFs (30, 15 minutes) with new high, we will see; that is 20 SMA

add: below 1,3054 thimk we defenitelly are short

20 SMA :eek:
it makes very similar trajectory as 100 SMA on 4hr chart.
I can't see on what time frame is your chart when you posted.
Just a question, I don't want to make any suggestion.
If you already use 20 SMA, why don't you use 25 displaced MA ?
I don't know, have you watched "DiNapoli Levels DVD Training Course", he compares 20 vs 25 and explains benefit of 25 DMA.
It's really good.
Is it part of some system what you use or simply you have more success with 20 SMA ?

Last edited:
Look everyday for the pairs that are moving most, there are good opportunities on AUDJPY, EURAUD, CADJPY, GBPNZD,place some pivots and harmonics and wait, always trade with sound money management, control your risk. Don't rely on others, also read some reports often. Cheers.

I agree with all this,
but
I have to rely on Sive.

I am still bearish......

Moved SL to 1,3106, added and closed worse position and partialy better one...

On 2H TF I expect potentially 5-0 pattern so down to 1,3035/20 and up to 1,3060.....will see

If last high will be taken must reevaluate

Good trading to all !

Bearish_still.jpg

Everything is possible......again

View attachment 10222

I am tired of looking at charts and sit on my hands! Everyone is waiting for Bernanke tomorrow! I shorted @1.3153( 30min. ab=cd and almost 78.6% retr.).Small lot until tomorrow's speech! Good luck!
PS Apparently the only thing more anticipated than Bernanke’s testimony is the Royal baby

Last edited:
Back