FOREX PRO Weekly March 11-15, 2013

Confirmed Daily Bullish SG...

sg.png

Market is moving as per our projection and trend already become bullish on hourly and 4 hour chart.so now lets task it to watch where this retracment end.Typical fib level comes around 1.3130-13150.So i m holding my long of yesterday for this target.

Important issue i want to highlight here is about activity in this forum is on bearish side.From last few weeks it is continuing in declining side.I am really surprised to see how u can ignore such a great analysis by Sive morten. He is a great teacher.I hope to see soon those activeness back to this forum.

I even noted one more thing is that since starting gold daily analysis ,downtrend also started in EUR/USD forum.

Let's hope for the best and I am sure FPA has also note this point.

Hi,

What about the 1.61ext of Wednesdays Pattern? Maybe this is a fake move and the real bounce has not started yet?

27036459.gif

Possibly we can see a B&B Buy from 1.2956, along with a reverse H&S/double bottom/bullish engulfing on 4 hr tf. (With one broker it looks like a H&S, with another it looks like a double bottom, with another it looks like a bullish engulfing - depending on the time difference due to DST). Do you concur, Sive? Or do we looks at this as already a B&B sell, having reached .618 level from the down bar of yesterday?Regarding yearly pivot point, it has not quite been touched - by 1.5 pips. And as a pivot point, the market will want to actually trade it for a time, not just touch it, is this correct?

Hi Cosmos,
concerning 4-hour chart, actually I see nothing, except downward channel, as I said. No sufficient thurst for any DiNapoli directionals here.
Speaking about yearly pivot - you're absolutely right and we have pretty much time till the end of the year ;). I mean that after retracement up, downward move probably will be re-established and market sooner or later will touch or even pass this level.

Market is moving as per our projection and trend already become bullish on hourly and 4 hour chart.so now lets task it to watch where this retracment end.Typical fib level comes around 1.3130-13150.So i m holding my long of yesterday for this target.

Important issue i want to highlight here is about activity in this forum is on bearish side.From last few weeks it is continuing in declining side.I am really surprised to see how u can ignore such a great analysis by Sive morten. He is a great teacher.I hope to see soon those activeness back to this forum.

I even noted one more thing is that since starting gold daily analysis ,downtrend also started in EUR/USD forum.

Let's hope for the best and I am sure FPA has also note this point.

Hi Devang,
that is also curious for me, but this has happened before as well, when we've added JPY and GBP analsyis. Activity in EUR thread has declined.

Hi,

What about the 1.61ext of Wednesdays Pattern? Maybe this is a fake move and the real bounce has not started yet?

Hi Ghandi, when we calculate extensions, we prefer to have B point higher or at least equal to A, while here it stands lower. Sometimes this could be used - mostly when you calculate extension's support/resistance levels, but for target estimation - the former is prefferable.

Hi Cosmos,
concerning 4-hour chart, actually I see nothing, except downward channel, as I said. No sufficient thrust for any DiNapoli directionals here.

Hi Sive, Here is a screen shot of the 4-hour chart I was referring to. It is one hour behind where it was last week due to the US Daylight Savings Ttime. I had this question anyway regarding the differing chart views during the time changes over the year - do you have any comment on this?

Hi Cosmos,
concerning 4-hour chart, actually I see nothing, except downward channel, as I said. No sufficient thrust for any DiNapoli directionals here.

Hi Sive, Here is a screen shot of the 4-hour chart I was referring to where I thought I saw a double bottom. It is one hour behind where it was last week due to the US Daylight Savings Time. I had this question anyway regarding the differing chart views during the time changes over the year - do you have any comment on this?

Attachments

• eurusd.png
    eurusd.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Pivot Point Indicators

is it possible for you to share your pivot point indicators like the one that draws color lines at the levels. thanks you can email me directly at rdfrcf at yahoo dot com

is it possible for you to share your pivot point indicators like the one that draws color lines at the levels. thanks you can email me directly at rdfrcf at yahoo dot com

Hi,
I've posted somewhere here it previously. Apply "search" tool and just download...

Back