1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forexfactory.com

Discussion in 'Forex Forums' started by Administrator, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. biouscope

biouscope Recruit

one of the best forex relates site. provides very useful content by experienced traders. recommended site for newbies to get knowledge by visiting this site.

3. CTGUY

CTGUY Recruit

The forum is ran by someone that doesn't trade the forex. I don't like the changes made during the change over of ownership and a lot of the veteran traders such as myself, decided to move on. ForexFactory isn't regarded as one of the best forums since the change over.

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I usually only visit FF to cross-check calendar events. Can you give more details about what's going own with this change of ownership?

5. PipStar

PipStar Sergeant

Hardly surprising. It's like this everywhere. Those who can, trade, those who can't trade, they run things or teach

Which is the best forum nowadays? I've got to admit I don't post on Forex Factory that much anymore. Got sick of all the trolls and other broker agents posing as traders there.

6. Kanton

Kanton Recruit

I think the calendar of FF is great.. but agree with many on here that there seems to be a controlling commercial power!

7. razadon

razadon Recruit

This website is the best in the world .Any trader can gets help from that and earn profit.