• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

forexMYprosperity

The domain is a little over 1 year old. The oldest comment is January 17th. It's privately registered. In the comments, I see he doesn't even want to publicly state the price.

Showing some cherry picked trades and claimed trades means nothing. If his system is so great, he should submit it for Performance Testing or else share the investor password.

He claims stable and reliable profits from 30-60% per month and that he's been doing this for 10 years. Let's do some math:

100 dollars initially invested at 30% per month would turn into $2300 after 12 months (assuming new profits are only added to compounding on the final day of the month - if this growth was continuous, the total would be higher). After 10 years, he should have $4,142,651,121,364,900. That's over 4 QUADrillion dollars.

This leaves 2 possibilities.

1. He's the owner of Earth, and everything on it, including us. If you believe this then give him whatever he asks, since he owns you.

2. He's someone who threw together a terribly poor website filled with unsubstantiated claims. Save your money and spend some of your time in Forex Military School - it's free and very informative.

There is a term called DYOR (Do your own research) and we should be able to do that because there is no point in asking here and there. Although you will get good advice here but always do some research on your own.

There is a term called DYOR (Do your own research) and we should be able to do that because there is no point in asking here and there. Although you will get good advice here but always do some research on your own.
You are right. That's what I've done.
Thanks.

There is a video with supposed "Real Account" trades being shown on the forexmyprosperity website and on youtube. However, as broker accounts are accurate and show the correct trade details, then how is it that the 2nd last trade shown has an incorrect entry price? It is is shown as 1.00782 but EurUsd never traded anywhere near that price on that day/week. So would the broker have an incorrect record in their database? Maybe not. See the attached snapshot that I took from the video (I wouldn't be surprised if the video record is now going to be changed subsequent to my comment here). The entry I refer to is for 31 January 2017 at 19:35:45. It cannot be correct at 1.00782 because EurUsd was trading at about 1.07824 at that time (one zero out) and the trade profit/loss cannot be correct with 1.00782 being the entry price? Is this Broker error?

Attachments

• KingEuroUsd.JPG
    KingEuroUsd.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 13
Back