FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive Bot Robot

I Have Bought The Ivybotrobot. It Has Traded 3 Times. 2 Loosers And 1 Winner, Not A Good Robot.

I Have Also Bought The Megadroid Robot And It Has Never Traded. For 3 Months. After Numerous Contacts With The Support Centre Of Megadroid Nothing Has Come Of It. Very Bad Investment

Regards

Paul Erasmus

I Have Bought The Ivybotrobot. It Has Traded 3 Times. 2 Loosers And 1 Winner, Not A Good Robot.

I Have Also Bought The Megadroid Robot And It Has Never Traded. For 3 Months. After Numerous Contacts With The Support Centre Of Megadroid Nothing Has Come Of It. Very Bad Investment

Regards

Paul Erasmus

See my comments in this thread.
Ivy Bot | IvyBot.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

You need to go for a refund to Clickbank who managed the transaction to ask for a refund. They respond with a refund withing 1 day and the money is back in your account within 1 week usually. Same applies to Megadroid so long as you have not had it more than 60 days I think.

Last edited:
If the two of you want refunds, simply forward the reciept for your Clickbank order to refunds@clickbank.com, I usually get a refund confirmation within two days.

As to the IvyBot EA: I know there is anouther thread for this, but you two are griping about it here. This is August, hardly the time to be making any definative judgements about a trend following EA. You do have a full 60 days trial period, and I would suggest giving it a chance. It does seem to have the potential to turn a profit, but untill we can confirm this better going forward its just a speculative guess. Regardless, two weeks in the summer are not a suficient trial period to make a judgement on.

Thankyou Ken Long for taking the time to comment.

My intention here is not to prolong unwanted discussion but to voice a concern about what happens with many commercial EA's and how relative newcomers get sucked in. As a learner, it is becoming obvious to me over the past few months how trading conditions may not be suiting EA's like Ivybot. The sin of the promotion for Ivybot (and other EA's before) is that they glorify the capabilities way above reality. If many of us are waiting for a trade which hardly ever comes, how can it measure up to the promotion claims?

I did apply to Clickbank for a refund and got it. I remain sceptical about the promotion claims and realistic about how markets perform.

I made the post here to help the other guy with his refund. I have made my report in the proper place. Enough said from me, I promise.

Please test these EAs

If not already in progress, please test the following:

Forex Monster
Forex Accumulator
IvyBot
Forex Decimator

Mega Droid and Ivybot both claim to use artificial intelligence (AI) programming techniques and make some great performance claims in their propaganda.

I have been using both on demo accounts for several months and I have not been impressed.

Several email complaints to each support team only gets responses that other folks are having great success but never do they offer suggestions or specific help.

There have been a few oddities with the server the EAs run on, but most of the bugs have been crushed at the moment.

The latest additions are ...

Chameleon - 2 versions

CloveriX EA

London Sunrise EA

Forex Lexus EA

Just follow the links to the review page and look in the upper-left for the link labeled EA Test.

You can also check out the Test Lab page, which lists all EAs being tested in one place and allows for sorting by name, average pips per week, or average equity per week.

You keep voting. I'll keep adding more as quickly as I can pry the money to buy them out of Felix's wallet.

Notes: I'd like to thank BestExpertAdvisors for donating access to Chameleon as well as CloveriX-EA for donating access to their EA.

Several bots were updated. Notes about this appear on each EA's performance test page.

All accounts running on Alpari US had an interruption due to some changes on Alpari's end. Trading was resumed once settings on the FPA end were altered to acdjust for this.

The latest update of FapTurbo really does use out of the box settings. I have heard that there is a randomizer built in so that there will be slight variability between copies of FapTurbo. If true, this is to make it harder for a broker to run a copy and use that information to cause issues with specific entries and exits. If yours behaves significantly differently from the one the FPA is running, it is not due to any secret settings. It's probably differences in connection speed, broker selection or karma.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
can you try this ea ,

can you please try this ea (forexoverboost) i bought my copy and i am trying it on a demo .. last month it gave me good profits (in demo) this month started bad but now i am up +20 pips .
i don't see anyone talking about it , so i think it's new .or not published on any site .i bought from his site (FOREX OVERBOOST ....THE BEST THE ONLY SUPER PROFIT ROBOT AND SYSTEMS !!!!!!)

i am also using megadroid and is doing good for me, i saw someone write that it did not place anytrade for them.. strange mine usally places 2 trades a week.

last week i bought supernatural and it did not place even one trade yet ...

good forex to evreyone

Try this EA on your FFPA site please

Moderator:

Echoing the last post could you try out Supernatural EA that just came out highly hyped. Funny after about 5 days another free companion EA was offered (Ultimate Supernatural). Makes you think the original is not very good (and it hasn't been over 2 weeks demo trial).

Seems like all these EA's are very over hyped and never perform - take it from somone who has been through about 15-20 of them in the last year+.

Rick D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back