FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The volunteers either gave a single copy to the FPA or gave the FPA investor access to an account running the EA. Almost all of the tests are commercial EAs and are not available for free download.

To see the results, follow the link to each company's review page and then look towards the upper left. All tests for the company will be listed and you can click on those to see the results.

Automated Trades not for Trade Navigator Platinum

I would like to see something that is coded for use on Trade Navigator. Granted this platform is not for the faint of heart as it is a professional platform and has many great features currently built in. There are a few Auto Trade Strategies that are developed that cost much more then those for MTx.

I think if you have a Auto method developed for TN, then it will separate the good from the best rather quickly. There is a place for this method in TN and I would be happy to perform some tests and open the results to FXPA. But you have to develop a solid code first, can anyone do that? I would like to see!!!

At this point, the FPA is only setup for MT4 and the programmers are working on MT5. If another platform gets enough automated trading methods, then I can ask the programmers to take a look at it.

I've got some new ones and an update.

First, a new volunteer...

Clapan EA by Forexiva on both a real account the FPA is monitoring and a demo that's running here at FPA HQ.

And another well advertised EA of the week that the FPA bought...

Click4Pips

Also, one other addition.

Cyber Forex has added a live account. The FPA was already following a demo account from this company.

I'd like to thank Forexiva and Cyber-Forex for volunteering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back