FXPRIMUS SCAMER# CHETING MONEY FROM ESCROW # FXPRIMUS.COM # FXPRIMUS DANGEROUS AND NOT SECURE

You are a LOSER FXPRIMUS broker and don't worry, I will continue to voice with existing social media and create factual content video and try to make it VIRAL in this Industry so that everyone knows that you are THIEVES and SCAMS in this FOREX INDUSTRY, your name and management about @FXPRIMUS.com all is about STEAL and SCAM BROKER!!!
EVERYTIME AND ALL YEAR I WILL VOICE SCAM BROKER ABOUT YOUr SIDE!! @FXPRIMUS.com SCAM BROKER!!!

Dear Sir,

Our previous reply on this matter is the final conclusion. With due respect to FPA, this matter was also reported to our regulators, which have been appropriately investigated and addressed.

-FXPRIMUS team
Steal 35.000$ money from my ESCROW SERVICE side and can't show proof of valid data.!! WHEREIS YOUR VALID DATA!! SHOW TO US, SHOW TO REGULATION AND THIS FORUM BULSIT BROKER @FXPRIMUS.com!!!
where is your gantlement attitude! you guys are like LADYBOY, Ladyboy alone is much GENTLE more dignified their good name than you @FXPRIMUS.com !! ALWAYS TALK BULSIT CLASSIC LIES!! DAMMMM!!
I challenge you guys in law, LET'S GET IT OVER AT THE COURT AND REGULATION TABLE LOSSER @FXPRIMUS.com!!! LETS WAR WITH ME!!
I think you guys will be punished more severely and will destroy your broker's good name!
UNTIL 5 YEAR your broker name I will keep blow up your company broker LOSSER!!ABOUT YOUR COMPANY STAFF AND MANAGEMENT @merrylin MALAYSIA COUNTRY MANAGER,SHUKRI MAHADI FROM MALAYSIA, COO NIMA NIAR, CEO CHRIS TRIKOMITIS ALSO FROM CYPRUS ALL IS CHEATER AND LOSSER!!

@FXPRIMUS.com SCAMM, @FXPRIMUS.com NOT SECURE, @FXPRIMUS.com STEAL MONEY FROM IB ESCROW SERVICE!! CHEATER BROKER @FXPRIMUS.com !!!!!!

Back