GOLD PRO Weekly February 04-08, 2013

Hi Sive, excellent intro, by the way: has COT speculative interest ever been short gold? Isn't this 'indicator' skewed to the long side? How to deal with this?

Probably were, but before vast trend up... :p
Still, we're interesting mostly not as with either they long or short, as with the degree how strong they long or short. That's why I think that COT report is useful.
Besides it also shows Open interest.

buy silver 31.70, TP 32.20

Hi Harshakguptha,
this is not a signal service part of forum, and it is mostly educational. So, if you give us any signal - we will appreciate short explanation of why we should whether buy or sell and how you estimate the target and entry point.

No, Please dont buy silver,
ignore this signal

Buddy - take the responsibility on signals that you are posting here...

Hi Harshakguptha,
this is not a signal service part of forum, and it is mostly educational. So, if you give us any signal - we will appreciate short explanation of why we should whether buy or sell and how you estimate the target and entry point.

Buddy - take the responsibility on signals that you are posting here...

Hi
Sorry for the inconvenience

Sir, I may not be a giant like you people
I just work on the Technicals and charts
I have my own setup , where i can predict the price actions on gold and silver
Based on that i just posted.

Thanks
Harsha

Hi

Sorry for the inconvenience
Sir, I may not be a giant like you people
Harsha

Harsha, this is absolutely does not matter - wether you giant or not. That's not the point.

Your signals are absolutely welcome here, but if they will be accompanied by small explanation - your setups and analysis, this will be much better, since this is educational part of forum.
People would like to undertsand why you call for buy or sell.

Back