GUILTY Case# 2014-004 | alby1267 vs ihforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ihforex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 36 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ouch, $10,000 to a supermarket?

Where was the due diligence BEFORE you sent the money? I know, that was hard but not unfair.

Since this broker is demonstrating clearly they have no intention of returning your communications let alone your money, I'll vote guilty... BUT

Once again, and by your own statement, this is a case of someone rushing into the trading industry with dreams (and apparently some talent since you say you made an 85% profit) without applying the slightest due diligence!

Would you have deposited that money into a Bank without checking it out? Would you have bought a painting without verifying its authenticity? Would you have even donated it to a charity without first asking around about the organization?

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, and even most of the people most of the time, but not all of the people all of the time." - A. Lincoln

Almost all new traders get taken to the cleaners at least once.

If you carry your money around in a clear plastic bag, that's foolish, but anyone who robs you is still guilty of a crime.

Asstmod, let's investigate the relationship between ihforex and its related companies (IBCFX and others)!

When I saw IHforex case, I didn't need even to think twice. guilty!

Almost all new traders get taken to the cleaners at least once.

If you carry your money around in a clear plastic bag, that's foolish, but anyone who robs you is still guilty of a crime.

Hey, I do that!

...but I always have a dirty pair of jocks in there with the money, and they seem to leave it alone. This works for airport bag searches too!

Back