• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Has anyone heard for Luciano Kelly LearnForexMentor ?!

drainnn

Recruit
Luciano Kelly forex menthor anyone heard for him ?!
He seems legit by his words and everything this is his website: learnforexmentor.com

So pls guys im new in Forex so if someone can tell me is this guy is okay, and that he didnt scam anyone on internet.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The site was first created on 2015-08-25. He says he also has a managed accounts company called LorettaFx. I suggest asking if his managed account service is NFA registered, since he says he's in the US.

Thanks Pharaoh, i found same informations about his managed accounts Loretta llc. Guy is promising after his education training that i can become fund manager and all those staff.He's charging $1000 for 2 months and 20 hours on live education 1-on-1.And he has 2 types of his educational process.Sorry for my bad English.Thanks once more.

this looks like a total scam - a guy who started 2 websites using big words (professional trader, wealth management and so on) but with nothing to back it up.
His LinkedIn says he's from Jamaica not US

Yea i feel some how that he is scam, but he has a udemy profile what shouldn't be scam and problem is there is no free trial. I saw website Institute of managment portifolio and thats Anton Kreil web and firm but they ask $4000 for education 3 months and min. deposit for trading $15000 + with their brokers. Anyone can suggest some good Forex school or just some short education ? Thanks

I recommend Forex Military School. It's like Babypips, but with more pushups. ;)

Thank you people a lot !

Is there any menthor on internet who is good in Forex ?
Like that he has his academy with 1 on 1 education and that staff ?!

of course it is always best to study from someone with experience 1 to 1 as you mentioned but you can never fully trust another person with such a matter especially when the learning process ends with you spending quite some money. studying here or on babypips is the most reliable way I suppose.

Back