• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
O but how wrong you are Mr LIE you said that you never gave a 60day money back garentee in the 10k forum so you still havnt answerd my question

Did anyone get a refund after the 30days?

The truth will come out

You coned people by offering a 60 day money back guarantee before the 30 days was up on your forum to get people to stay then you was not true to your word and people had to go threw Plimus to get the 60day guarantee so my question to you is did anyone get a refund after 30days?

I am not going to answer any more of your questions. You have proven to everyone that you don't have any proof and you just make up stuff as we go.

First you don't want to give me a ticket number yet you claim that we don't handle tickets.

Second you said that I promised 60 days refund policy and you have screenshot, yet you don't post that screenshot in its entirety.

So answer me this, why should I pay attention to you when you have not proven to me or to anyone in this forum that you are even saying the truth?

To answer your last question, which is the last time that unless you provide proof, is that yes, there are people who got refunded after the 30 days, but it is because they didn't get signals at the time when they signed up as I delayed the signal in order for the sales to end. So everyone's 30 days started to count FROM the first day of the signal issurance. This is FAIR in my opinion. You can knock it all you want, but I did go beyond the 30 days with everyone.

Henry

O but how wrong you are Mr LIE you said that you never gave a 60day money back garentee in the 10k forum so you still havnt answerd my question

Did anyone get a refund after the 30days?

The truth will come out

If I decide to give someone 30 days refund policy and I decide to give others 35 days, what's it to you? The refund policy is 30 days. It is at my discretion to give more if I see that the situation warrants it. I know what you are going to say, but let me tell you something, it is not going to fly.

As long as you asked for your refund within the 30days, sometimes even 35 to 40 days, it is my policy to try to honor that. If you ask for refund at the 57th day, then I would deny it. If you ask after 60 days, then of course, I would deny it.

And no, this is not discrimination, this is my discretion, and as a business owner, I think I am entitled to that.

Also you kept on saying the forum, please post that screenshot as soon as possible. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am not going to answer any more of your questions. You have proven to everyone that you don't have any proof and you just make up stuff as we go.

First you don't want to give me a ticket number yet you claim that we don't handle tickets.

Second you said that I promised 60 days refund policy and you have screenshot, yet you don't post that screenshot in its entirety.

So answer me this, why should I pay attention to you when you have not proven to me or to anyone in this forum that you are even saying the truth?

To answer your last question, which is the last time that unless you provide proof, is that yes, there are people who got refunded after the 30 days, but it is because they didn't get signals at the time when they signed up as I delayed the signal in order for the sales to end. So everyone's 30 days started to count FROM the first day of the signal issurance. This is FAIR in my opinion. You can knock it all you want, but I did go beyond the 30 days with everyone.

Henry

You Mr LIE are not telling the truth and O yes I do have the evidence about your support not Replying to emails on many occasions and I will present this evidence when a case has been opened in the FPA traders court

But now lets get back to this 60day refund now I have read your answer very carefully and all the proof that you are lying is on this website for all to read so I suggest you go over this website and come clean about this 60day refund guarantee and that some people got it while others did not and the people that got it had to go threw Plimus with the screen shot to get it because you were not true to your word

Here is the screenshot of the so-called 60 days guarantee extension that was derived from my forum post.

Read it in its entirety and judge for yourself. Remember, we did reach phase I shortly after, so we never had any long streaks of losing trades at the time.

Some people make up rumors and treat them as facts, hopefully this exposes the truth and shows that no promises were ever made to extend guarantee to 60 days.

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 41
You Mr LIE are not telling the truth and O yes I do have the evidence about your support not Replying to emails on many occasions and I will present this evidence when a case has been opened in the FPA traders court

But now lets get back to this 60day refund now I have read your answer very carefully and all the proof that you are lying is on this website for all to read so I suggest you go over this website and come clean about this 60day refund guarantee and that some people got it while others did not and the people that got it had to go threw Plimus with the screen shot to get it because you were not true to your word

Plimus would refund anyone if they make trouble. After all, they are 3rd party payment processors, and they don't want trouble. So yeah, if you just talk a bit louder on the phone with them, they will refund you, and that is by no means an admission of anything. It is exactly the same way with 2checkout, clickbank, plimus, and even Paypal. So go figure.

Here is the screenshot of the so-called 60 days guarantee extension that was derived from my forum post.

Read it in its entirety and judge for yourself. Remember, we did reach phase I shortly after, so we never had any long streaks of losing trades at the time.

Some people make up rumors and treat them as facts, hopefully this exposes the truth and shows that no promises were ever made to extend guarantee to 60 days.

O no this is not the one is it Mr LIE this is the one @ the start of the program I'm talking about the time you posted about the 60day refund you know after all the big DD Just before the first mth was up where you SCAMED people by saying "Because of the draw downs we have had i'm going to extend the no questions asked refund to 60days"

This is how you SCAMED people by staying after the 30days and then not being true to your word

Why wait until there is a case? Why not file one yourself? I thought you want to expose me as a scammer, but on the other hand you are too afraid to provide any proof here in public? You freely create derogatory name for me, yet you don't seem to be able to backup anything you said thus far, maybe you should use that name for yourself.

You keep on using the term "the truth will come out" like it is going out of style, but so far all I see from you are just rumors. I know after the screenshot I've provided you will probably move on to another subject, which shows people that you will grab on to anything right now.

If you want to criticize my trading, call me a noob, or anything along the lines, I can live with that. Because that is your opinion. But when you use the word "scam" and you can't seem to find anything to backup what you said, then you are just making a fool of yourself.

O no this is not the one is it Mr LIE this is the one @ the start of the program I'm talking about the time you posted about the 60day refund you know after all the big DD Just before the first mth was up where you SCAMED people by saying "Because of the draw downs we have had i'm going to extend the no questions asked refund to 60days"

This is how you SCAMED people by staying after the 30days and then not being true to your word

Haha. Tell you what, I will give $100,000 if you can produce the screenshot of that one. It has to be authentic of course, no photoshopped crap. Bring it on and I will pay to FPA, they can then send the money to you as escrow.

Why would I do this? Because I know I've never said it, posted it, or written it anywhere, ever. The only program that I ever offered 60 days is my Mastermind Mentoring and Ebook, so good luck finding it.

So here it is, $100,000 to settle everything. However, if you cannot produce that evidence, you have to apologize in public to me and withdraw every unsubstantiated claim you've ever made.

Are you taking the challenge? Or you are going to chicken out?

Henry

Why wait until there is a case? Why not file one yourself? I thought you want to expose me as a scammer, but on the other hand you are too afraid to provide any proof here in public? You freely create derogatory name for me, yet you don't seem to be able to backup anything you said thus far, maybe you should use that name for yourself.

You keep on using the term "the truth will come out" like it is going out of style, but so far all I see from you are just rumors. I know after the screenshot I've provided you will probably move on to another subject, which shows people that you will grab on to anything right now.

If you want to criticize my trading, call me a noob, or anything along the lines, I can live with that. Because that is your opinion. But when you use the word "scam" and you can't seem to find anything to backup what you said, then you are just making a fool of yourself.

First of all you are a SCAMMER

And no I'm not going to move on about this Screen shot you provided because this is what you want you provided the wrong screen shot didn't you so you are wrong again Mr LIE i'm not going to grab on to any thing until this 60day no questions asked refund is out in the open but this is not what you want is it Mr LIE because if people new about this they would know you are not telling the truth as I do and know you SCAMED people by posting a 60day guarantee to get people to stay and then not stay true to your word isn't this right Mr LIE

Last edited:
Back