• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Ah, you are wrong Henry. As you said, I am a "reasonable bloke". If you give me the video, I will review it carefully to see whether my memory was wrong. I have no problems apologising if I am indeed mistaken. The contents of the video were certainly not private as the webinar was open to all. Please ask your guy to try and dig it out.

yes i was in that webinar and yes he did say that I don't have the video but its in there

boy the people that joined up then would have got the shock of their lives margin call with in a couple of mths

Hmm... NO.
I don't know which one that is. Since you brought it up, you post it.
If you don't have it, then come back again once you have it.

The problem with people that make up rumors and false claims is that when you confront them, they don't have anything to show. You are being confronted RIGHT NOW. You don't have anything to show, but rather than admitting it gracefully, you go on and on about getting FPA Mods involved to 10kto1mm forum, asking me to provide proof for you so that you can select one to curve-fit your conspiracy theory, and of course, name calling... What the heck is this? I don't want to insult you, but I am running out of words man.

Henry

O i'm sure you do but just wont post it its the one where you locked the thread pretty quickly after people were using it to get a refund threw Plimus

If anyone does not believe me i'm not the only one that has said it on this site if you go the the 10kto1c review page you will see it mentioned by a couple of people

But its strange you cant remember Henry as you were the one that wrote it

You SCAMED people by saying if they stay another mth they can still get the refund but then you didnt keep your word

Last edited:
ok so you are not going to take the challenge even if you know you can make $100,000.

If you are so sure of yourself, why not? What do you have to lose?

You kept on and on about I gave everyone 60 days extension on the warranty, so let's be reasonable, where and when did I say that? Was it in a traderoom? In an email? In the forum? Where? Anyone else can collaborate what you are saying here? Is there any proof whatsoever, or is it just you making it up? Give the the specifics, time, date, when, and where... I know there were some claims of the 60 days and they were all using screenshot of that forum post I did and they always block the last two paragraphs out. Is that the one you are talking about? I think it is, and that's why you got yourself now in a corner.

From now on I am going to ignore you. No more response from me since you aren't reasonable at all.

Henry

Get your stories straight, you keep on making up stuff

You know where it is its in the 10k forum look threw all the locked threads you will see what you wrote

so you may think you have me cornered you cant get me in a corner there is only one person that is lying here Henry to try to get them selves out of a corner and that you Mr LIE I have no reason to lie

My story is straight and if you go back threw this thread to see your answers you will see that its only your story that is changing ever so slowly like your 10kto1c program but the truth will come out

O i'm sure you do but just wont post it its the one where you locked the thread pretty quickly after people were using it to get a refund threw Plimus

If anyone does not believe me i'm not the only one that has said it on this site if you go the the 10kto1c review page you will see it mentioned by a couple of people

But its strange you cant remember Henry as you were the one that wrote it

You SCAMED people by saying if they stay another mth they can still get the refund

I thought this was going to be a scam alert forum with people warning other people about possible scams. I didn't know this is a bashing forum where people just make up whatever they want without any proof or evidence.

I could very well create a forum about how Dkami, Alvin, Jumbee, and the rest of the gangs scam Forex vendors by getting their courses with no intetion of ever paying for them... I mean since we are talking about no proofs here, anything goes, no?

If anyone has been following this, you'd see a pattern of these claims moving from one point, then to the other, and then to the other. It is clear to me that no one has any proof to backup what they are saying. First is the scam claims, then since scam cannot be proved, they move to name calling or character assasination... I mean let's do this maturely, like adults. If you have proof that I am scamming people, then come out with it already!

You know where it is its in the 10k forum look threw all the locked threads you will see what you wrote

so you may think you have me cornered you cant get me in a corner there is only one person that is lying here Henry to try to get them selves out of a corner and that you Mr LIE I have no reason to lie

My story is straight and if you go back threw this thread to see your answers you will see that its only your story that is changing ever so slowly like your 10kto1c program but the truth will come out

Nice try. The answer is NO.
I've never heard that the accuser ask the accused for proof. Even right now you are still making up names for me, do you think that I am the biggest idiot in the world to even want to lift a finger to help you?

And let's face it, even if you don't find proof, you will make up another story and keep this on and on. As I said, it is best to ignore you.

I thought this was going to be a scam alert forum with people warning other people about possible scams. I didn't know this is a bashing forum where people just make up whatever they want without any proof or evidence.

I could very well create a forum about how Dkami, Alvin, Jumbee, and the rest of the gangs scam Forex vendors by getting their courses with no intetion of ever paying for them... I mean since we are talking about no proofs here, anything goes, no?

If anyone has been following this, you'd see a pattern of these claims moving from one point, then to the other, and then to the other. It is clear to me that no one has any proof to backup what they are saying. First is the scam claims, then since scam cannot be proved, they move to name calling or character assasination... I mean let's do this maturely, like adults. If you have proof that I am scamming people, then come out with it already!

Read the 10kto1c review henry there is a couple of people that have mentioned it and theres only you that are TRYING to get onto another subject

You are a low life SCAMER because its clear you cant make money from trading people just have to take a look at your statement to see this Henry LIE

anyways I will keep this thread going it will always be up the top of the SCAM alert folder so you dont SCAM anymore people

Nice try. The answer is NO.
I've never heard that the accuser ask the accused for proof. Even right now you are still making up names for me, do you think that I am the biggest idiot in the world to even want to lift a finger to help you?

And let's face it, even if you don't find proof, you will make up another story and keep this on and on. As I said, it is best to ignore you.

I don't need your help Henry LIE we all know what your help leads to a margin call isn't that right Mr lie

So it is ok for you to leave your 2 webpages advertising services, which in reality are failed, and use them to solicit potential subscribers data? Why not take them and down and put them up again if they ever turn positive? It's your business decision, but I'm sure readers can judge for themselves what is reasonable.

Last I checked it is still a free world where I live. Remember that you are no longer talking about scam, but trying to force me do something I have no reason of doing, so the answer is, respectafully, NO.

Yes, of course all opinions should be welcome. See, hoskos (post #144) is back :)

Henry, the problem (not for you) is that you try to operate within the laws where it suits you. But by choosing not to disclose actual poor results and only displaying positive marketing, specifically in those 2 webpages, you are behaving like those marketeers who peddle curve-fitted EAs with great results, but ultimately crash accounts.

Hmm, I think this has been ASKED and ANSWERED. I am not taking any more customers on both programs, so no peddling involved. What I do in my own website is my business, not yours. Since you are claiming that you lost money with my services, I like to see you disclose your trading to verify your claims. Why don't you post your account statement here? Oh is that a "no"? Is it because of your privacy? I guess your privacy matters when it comes to you, but you think I should just waive mine?

Ah, you are wrong Henry. As you said, I am a "reasonable bloke". If you give me the video, I will review it carefully to see whether my memory was wrong. I have no problems apologising if I am indeed mistaken. The contents of the video were certainly not private as the webinar was open to all. Please ask your guy to try and dig it out.

I will ask him to, but for people like you shoot first and ask questions later, it is really annoying. If you cannot recall it correctly, then don't make quasi-accusations to mislead people.

Are you implying that your "success" (no documented proof by live statements) in your Mastermind program can offset the catastrophic failures of all the other programs (proof by live statements, Collective 2 website, etc)?

I said you have your opinion and I have mine. I don't need to prove anything to anyone, however, the fact is that we are moving away from scam claims, which is the reason why this topic got started.

I don't need your help Henry LIE we all know what your help leads to a margin call isn't that right Mr lie

Again, other than smart-ass remarks, what argument can you make that is backed by truth? Nothing.

So, say whatever you want, I think by now everyone is wondering where is that screenshot DKami said he has to prove Henry is scamming people with 60 days bait-and-switch guarantee...

Where is that ticket number to prove that Henry didn't provide any support to his customers...

And of course, where is that famous smoking gun of Henry's promise that everyone will make money... oh man, the suspense is kiling them!

Back