• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HighFrecuencyTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
You are right

I checked the trades you mentioned, of 26 March and 27 March and some more,
They are 100 % manual trades to show high profit.
It is kind of scam.
I hope I meet once an honest EA provider, all of them keep on telling lies , and scamming us, just to steal our money.
Wish those scammers all the worst.

This vendor is charging 200 euros every month...(signal copier).. in case you want to use it on any account.
And they are offering to get it for free but to deposit 3000$ at least in their PAMM in Sensus Capital (under their IB), then BAAMMMMMM...!!!!!

After you filter out the exotics, you get down to $7634 in profit. Then you notice the duration of the trades, and that many which are not magic 789 are WAY longer than the 789 ones. Look at the magic 789 trades. Total profit: $1,289.59. I think that's what the EA really did. So, these folks manually traded a $5k account to $25k in profit in 3 months? Why are they selling an EA???

After you filter out the exotics, you get down to $7634 in profit. Then you notice the duration of the trades, and that many which are not magic 789 are WAY longer than the 789 ones. Look at the magic 789 trades. Total profit: $1,289.59. I think that's what the EA really did. So, these folks manually traded a $5k account to $25k in profit in 3 months? Why are they selling an EA???

Thank you Waxnet for your important participation, You and Ahmed Fouad made good job, let us cooperate always against bloody scammers.
What you mentioned here is also very important .
Hope everyone reads.

All should pay attention
More manual trades placed today 03 April 2015 with huge lotsize
Open eyes

We retail traders are nothing more but pawns in a game of Chase played by broker dealers in High Frequency Trading. It dark pools and sub-pennying weren't abused, we would be talking of a larger number of successful retail traders.

My experience trading this signal ea on a live account.

The good:
- It was profitable. There were ups and downs but slightly profitable when I completed my testing.

The bad:
- High pressure to trade with their broker. They want high trade volume because they are an IB and they get kickbacks for placing trades with their recommended broker. The more trades they place the more money they make. The silver lining is that its in their best interest not to blow up your account with that arrangement.
- Not suitable for US brokers, No FIFO support so trades would be left open after signal sent order close.
- The signal copy EA was implemented poorly. No magic number support so it trampled (wiped out TP and SL) on trades placed from other EAs.

I stopped trading because I didn't care for the support, and don't want to switch brokers.

it is a high frequency trader because it trades a lot. That said, I agree it is no good. Its very dangerous and shouldn't be trusted.

it is a high frequency trader because it trades a lot. That said, I agree it is no good. Its very dangerous and shouldn't be trusted.

Ladies and Gen.
Hi
Their is someone who subscribed to this signal and paid the huge amount a month 199.00 euro, for one month only.
Please be very carful for the following :
The trades that his account receives , are completely different from what you see on their test here in FPA.
For example today 10 April 2015, if you look at their account test her, you will find many trades closed.
His account did not receive those trades at all, he received only few trades , about 5 trades since two days and till now, that is it, the trades he received made some profit till now, but they are not the same like here at all, and since he joined them , he does not receive the same trades, STRANGE.
Their is something strange with this signal.
Result will be published of everything in details about this signal here, just for everyone to be aware.
IT IS STRANGE, WHY THEY DO NOT SEND HIM THE SAME SIGNAL LIKE HERE ON THEIR TEST ?
Update will come here, stay tuned.

Ladies and Gen.
Hi
Their is someone who subscribed to this signal and paid the huge amount a month 199.00 euro, for one month only.
Please be very carful for the following :
The trades that his account receives , are completely different from what you see on their test here in FPA.
For example today 10 April 2015, if you look at their account test her, you will find many trades closed.
His account did not receive those trades at all, he received only few trades , about 5 trades since two days and till now, that is it, the trades he received made some profit till now, but they are not the same like here at all, and since he joined them , he does not receive the same trades, STRANGE.
Their is something strange with this signal.
Result will be published of everything in details about this signal here, just for everyone to be aware.
IT IS STRANGE, WHY THEY DO NOT SEND HIM THE SAME SIGNAL LIKE HERE ON THEIR TEST ?
Update will come here, stay tuned.

Patrichia

It is a strange that they trade a broker called ILQ Australia and want clients to open with sensus capital under their IB. I have a friend who did open with Sensus with 5k and lost 2k or so and then told them to stop and remove their EA. If you see their FPA account under ILQ they trade with 0.01 lot size most of the times whereas my friend's account they were trading bigger lots saying they want to recover the losses. It is case of making commissions for them and tank client accounts.

Real scammers most of them on FPA sites just trying to sell their crap EA. Never open any account under IB with a free EA to be managed by a third party EA developer. 99 percent of times it will blow the account. Secondly FPA has to make EA developers state whether they are offering EA or a trade copier as there is no control from client side

regards
Balaji

Back